Sign in to follow this  
fatjoez

car groomers?

anyone recommend a car wash spot in auckland?

Car-fe have hand wash/wax + vacuum for $30

Any others

I do grooming part time at BMW.

Probably a good idea to just go into your dealership and do some sweet talking, say your interested in a new car.

Chancery car valet, my mate owns it, their service is very good. Might be a bit more expensive than $30 though.

I got my 12 and 13 year old nephews to do mine, i showed them exactly what i wanted, showed them how to clay the car then orbital poished with me showing them how to do it...paid them $10 each first time and $20 now as they can do it by themselves(and do a good job)...they also make a few extra $ on the side doing neighbours and friends cars.

Could always train up a younger bro, nephew, niece etc lol

Haha I love it! You are a business man indeed.

Seriously though, I wouldn’t let anyone touch my car, I just drive down to wash world with my bucket, woolmit, wheel brush and use their blaster then drive home and dry they car off with a spray wax. Polish it and give it a liberal coating of carnauba twice a year and easy peasy bobs your uncle.

With the write gear and a weekly clean it’s so easy to keep your car showroom clean.

Is a new place bottom level of the new carpark building at Silvia Park Mall. Think they are quite pricey but they always have a heap of nice cars getting washed.