Sign in to follow this  
pureboiracer

51mm e30 struts..... also parting a complete car.

Hey guys i have a spare set of 51mm struts lying around if anyone is interested in them.

$100 for the pair.

also have a pfl 323i manual that i am parting. engine is pending sale, manual conversion and front struts are mine.

everything else is up for grabs.

its a 2dr coupe, no sunroof, cracked dash, matt black, lowered rear suspension. unsure of diff. blue cloth interior in average condition. has a 6 series steering wheel, short rear springs and shortend shocks. not sure how much drop but it tucks the bottle caps into the guards by about 2-3mm was all certed so who ever done it did it right.

also has some different exhaust on it, not loud but slightly throaty.. will get some pics soon

cant think of anything else..

let me know what you want and we can sort something out.

cheers oli

Edited by DRTE30

Bags all the door rubbing strips if they are unpainted and the tailights if have no cracks. will catch up soon Oli.

If the dizzy cap and rotor are pretty much brand new then I will have them back please <_< !

Not sure if they got taken off by the seller before he brought you the car - I did remind him!

you were gunna get back to me about the condition of the sways in it and if they were same as 325i?

If the dizzy cap and rotor are pretty much brand new then I will have them back please <_< !

Not sure if they got taken off by the seller before he brought you the car - I did remind him!

yep, dave instructed that i remove them and return... i will when i start stripping it down.

Andy. i havnt looked underneath yet. will pm you when i do.

Edited by DRTE30

sweet just checkin you hadnt forgotten :)

may be able to tomorrow actually. gotta pick up some bits off Dutchy so hopefully can steal the mazda. same house as a yearish ago? ill text you tomorrow if i do

Add the door cards to my list Oli ;)

Edited by Brams

no worries.. you will have to come up and grab it all sometime... i had a look at that trim you wanted.... seems to be ok.

Yip, sometime next week probs. Exam leave = time to play with cars :P

bump???? anyone want some sh*t... i wont want much for it, ive got 99% of my money back from it already.

Shift gaiter in reasonable cond?

Rear speakers?

Front lip?

no front lip...

shift gaiter??? i asume you mean the boot around the gear nob? im keeping that for my other car. um pretty sure it has rear speakers, will double check and let you know. its tricky when the cars at the olds...

no front lip...

shift gaiter??? i asume you mean the boot around the gear nob? im keeping that for my other car. um pretty sure it has rear speakers, will double check and let you know. its tricky when the cars at the olds...

Nah not worth it just for rear speaks.