Sign in to follow this  
3series

STOLEN: Mitsubishi Evo 7 [SXYEVO]

Stolen from a friends garage in Botany Downs this morning.

2001 White Mitsubishi Evo 7 registration plate SXYEVO

Very mint car and really stands out. Will try and get some pictures. Plate shouldnt be hard to spot.

The mongrels, broke into his house while he was inside just to steal his evo. Unsure of exact time it was stolen, but it was early this morning.

A friend in the cops mentioned two other cars stolen in similar fashion in Botany that morning. Seems there is a huge demand for evo's / rex's at the moment.

Please if you spot it or have any information please contact the Counties Manukau Police 09 261 1300

Thanks,

Andy

Edited by bmw3

As it's not an emergency, 111 is a bit extreme Andy, let's leave those lines open for real emergencies and just contact the police in the normal way?

Don't see how a missing Evo could ever be an emergency? :P

Now, if it was an E28 race car. :o

Edited by Silver Fox

Now, if it was an E28 race car. :o

You don't need to worry about that one Dave :P

Jokes aside, you make a good point, be sure to report any sightings to Counties Manukau Police 09 261 1300.

Edited by bmw3

Damn. :(

Good luck with finding it.

Edited by Silver Fox

will be sure to keep aan eye out down here.

A guy i used to be friends with had a +600HP Laurel for a couple of months before it was stolen.. never recovered as far as i know. these guys make me sick. Just another reason to stick to the euros.. most people that way inclined dont like euros anyway.

will be sure to keep aan eye out down here.

A guy i used to be friends with had a +600HP Laurel for a couple of months before it was stolen.. never recovered as far as i know. these guys make me sick. Just another reason to stick to the euros.. most people that way inclined dont like euros anyway.

Just another reason to stick to euros huh.........my Dads partners stunning red 330i was nicked out of here locked garage the other evening while she was home in a very expensive area of CHCH

Can never be careful enough these days. But in the end, if a person wants something enough, they'll manage to get it somehow.

man that sucks!

mine doesnt run and has no wheels on it... think im safe? And whos going to steal the Touring anyway? haha

stick to euros huh? there was a list out a few months back with alot of e30s in the hutt on it....

obviously i didnt mean they dont get stolen. but we all know they arent as desirable to these people as Cefs, R32s, Evos and WRXs for example though...