Sign in to follow this  
bmaguy

geting a e36

even tho the car is from a friend it doesn't mean it's a good bargin

Definitely... speaking of which I sold my old Celica to my neighbour a few years back & over the following 3 months it needed $3k of repairs (almost what I sold it for) Honestly it was running sweet when I sold it!

Well from experience, one suspension, two transmission, three brakes (talking discs here). In reality the engine IF its been serviced properly should be pretty sweet but thats no good if the rest of the working parts are f***ed.

Trust me ive spent enough money on mine to know. :banghead:

I will admit and say i dislike my main dealer but ive shopped around enough and to be honest i only now go to the dealer for service. I dont like it but its the best for the cars and really at the end of the day that counts more than saving money or more importantly its piece of mind.

Ive still got a 91 320 saloon, auto.... if youve got some questions or you want some idea of prices of parts then feel free to PM me mate..

word :lol:

got NE pics?

ill put some up as soon as i get my 18's. what mag shop in auckland gives the best prices?? im paying cash :D 15's are not the go hehe :rolleyes: