Sign in to follow this  
CaM

saturday night wooohoooo!!!!!!!

So yeah, I'm bored..... nothing to do, sick of pubs, they suck..... cruising sucks.....

what does everyone do on sat nights, I mean hell, I know I'm usually bored....

There are a few things i do with my GF ...

go for a nice drive outta town and come back ..

have a couple of drinks and dance away ..

play pool ..

movies .. both at theatre or at home ..

jsut play some games at home .. all sorts .. mahjong at the moment ..

Ah well this is usually me...

Organise some mates at my place

Go to the youth centre

Buy a couple of bottles of Lift plus

Go to the skate park and practise on the ramps

Go back to youth centre and play pool

Or

Sit at home on the computer

Watch TV

Watch movies

So yeah, I'm bored..... nothing to do, sick of pubs, they suck..... cruising sucks.....

what does everyone do on sat nights, I mean hell, I know I'm usually bored....

Here is a quote that I once heard, and I agree fully with.

"Only the boring are bored."

There is always plenty to do.

Cheers

Note this was posted at 1:30am ... :D

Yeah, I thought it was a strange time to want to do some gardening as well.

Cheers

pimping bitches

random drives to whangarei

bands/music

spreading gus love

getting drunk is always a goer

Note this was posted at 1:30am ...  :D

Yeah, I thought it was a strange time to want to do some gardening as well.

Cheers

Maybe he's gotone of those gardens with electric fences and sh*t in the bush down by the river that ya can only work on at night and stuff.... police always steal the plants so i guess thats why they don't like anyone knowing bout them..... police must be terrible horticulturists if they have to steal somebody elses garden....

- pimping bitches - in palmy??? wtf!?!?!?!?! haha

-I could go for a random drive to welly or somewhere but why bother....

-bands/music... in palmy??? wtf!?!?!?!

-getting drunk sucks for me, how the f**k to get home..... too far

mmm yea getting drunk can make boring situations fun

hmm parties are good

go to town or someting but then again there is no nightlife in feilding is there?

Guest Spargo

My Saturday:

Went to cricket 12-9

Work 10pm-4am

Play 4-7:30am

Sleep 8am

I watched sport, made money, macked on wonderfully slutty girls, and finally talked a girl into giving me her digits after a couple of weeks of trying. I also got very drunk and started telling people I was a custom jeweller till the SIS found out I was using conflict diamonds. Good times. I've also just woken up, so My Saturday > Your Saturday.

Edited by CiLK WuRM

Or bar staff - been there, done that sooo many times. I worked the 8pm - 5am New Years two years ago in a busy Auckland pub, and the 9pm - 4:30am regularly in a sleazy Dunedin dive when I was down there = ghey! :gay:

I feel your pain Cam being in a rural area myself. Sometimes, none of your mates are up to anything, or are out of town, and the pub is always filled with those girls that you really don't... (I've said enough already).

Plus if you live as rural as I do, the only pub within taxi (if it actually existed) distance closes at 11:30pm, and the later ones are a good 20-25km away, so driving there is out.

Getting drunk by yourself at home = :gay:

So I tend to organise my Saturdays the week before, and if nothing arises by Friday morn, then its road trip baby! Aux or Whangaz. Anything to get out of town, so maybe you need to find a few doss houses in nearby towns so you can cruise down there and get on the juice/smoke/pills (whatever floats your boat) on those weekends when the boredom sets in.

Or get yoself some tail - but as I'm single right now, and no prospects (damn Northland women are thin on the ground) I shouldn't really talk.

So good luck - and yes, I know it's Sunday avo,but you can use my advice for next week.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Or bar staff - been there, done that sooo many times. I worked the 8pm - 5am New Years two years ago in a busy Auckland pub, and the 9pm - 4:30am regularly in a sleazy Dunedin dive when I was down there = ghey! :gay:

I feel your pain Cam being in a rural area myself. Sometimes, none of your mates are up to anything, or are out of town, and the pub is always filled with those girls that you really don't... (I've said enough already).

Plus if you live as rural as I do, the only pub within taxi (if it actually existed) distance closes at 11:30pm, and the later ones are a good 20-25km away, so driving there is out.

Getting drunk by yourself at home = :gay:

So I tend to organise my Saturdays the week before, and if nothing arises by Friday morn, then its road trip baby! Aux or Whangaz. Anything to get out of town, so maybe you need to find a few doss houses in nearby towns so you can cruise down there and get on the juice/smoke/pills (whatever floats your boat) on those weekends when the boredom sets in.

Or get yoself some tail - but as I'm single right now, and no prospects (damn Northland women are thin on the ground) I shouldn't really talk.

So good luck - and yes, I know it's Sunday avo,but you can use my advice for next week.

Yeah, Dad used to be Asst Manager at the sh*t whole White Horse Inn here in Milton, i swear no one go there its a crap hole!!!

Now he works all night 4pm to 8am being the Conractor for Armourguard night patrols, he does the walking, mum does the paperwork.

Awesome, security guards are hilarious.....

Hmm I might see bout doin "community patrol" in feilding, mac round in a toyota echo all night checkin up on sh*t

rules

Awesome, security guards are hilarious.....

...my walky, talky man... :D

yea living in auckland is good cos there is always something to do and parties to be at .its excellent

yea i always wonderd wat people in rural areas did on the weekends

reckon earlyish night on saturdays is my best bet, nothing beats sunday mornings when ya got something to do, and i always do when it's daytime, night sucks.... yay mow the lawns!!!1

yea i always wonderd wat people in rural areas did on the weekends

There are often parties on, but usually its the 14 - 20 set as anyone over 20 usually has enough sense to move away.

But, the parties are big ( bigger than your average private city shindig) A party up here is considered a "gathering" unless there are more than 40-odd people. A party is 40 plus. Not unusual to end up with a hundy. Easy since most of them are round bonfires in paddocks. No neighbours to annoy, plenty of parking and tent-erecting space, and plenty of paddocks to sleep in. And since there is nothing else to do, there is usually one every weekend, the problem is that it is always the same people, and always the same idiots who go and cause trouble, so I tend to only go when it is a special occaision for someone I know well, or if I am hosting it myself

The other option is to hit one of the cities for the weekend which I do from time to time.

Emma - speak for yourself.

Bloody South Islanders - too much time on their hands.

There are often parties on, but usually its the 14 - 20 set as anyone over 20 usually has enough sense to move away.

But, the parties are big ( bigger than your average private city shindig) A party up here is considered a "gathering" unless there are more than 40-odd people. A party is 40 plus. Not unusual to end up with a hundy. Easy since most of them are round bonfires in paddocks. No neighbours to annoy, plenty of parking and tent-erecting space, and plenty of paddocks to sleep in. And since there is nothing else to do, there is usually one every weekend, the problem is that it is always the same people, and always the same idiots who go and cause trouble, so I tend to only go when it is a special occaision for someone I know well, or if I am hosting it myself

The other option is to hit one of the cities for the weekend which I do from time to time.

Emma - speak for yourself.

Bloody north islanders - have too much time on their feet :D

Maaaaaaaaaaaa

G, We have 8 sheep in our paddocks, so there is plenty to go around.

:lol:

I live just on the edge of town... in a big house with 3 paddocks so yeah.

I love rural partys.. they are better than town ones because there is more space.. and generally everyone is more relaxed and easy going. Gotta love the rural ppl, had a party 2 years ago up on top of the town water supply hill, it was kick ass. Although no alchohol was involved it was wicked, you don't need alchohol to have a good time, and there was a massive bonfire so we toasted marshies lol

Guest Spargo

you don't need alchohol to have a good time

Everyone please note that this is a 14 year old girl, and as such, can't possibly realise how untrue this is.

Emma, alcohol always = good time. True Story. If you've done chemistry, consider it a balanced equation.

Everyone please note that this is a 14 year old girl, and as such, can't possibly realise how untrue this is.

Emma, alcohol always = good time. True Story. If you've done chemistry, consider it a balanced equation.

Yes, but it is not fun when you are spuing up everywhere, or asleep, or totally embarass yourself. I had a hell of a lot of fun at school today... with no alchohol..

Reasons:

1.Got into a apricot throwing fight which was hilarious!!!1!!!!1!!!!

2. My best (boy) freind , Keiran, was f**kin hilarious in maths... talking about our maths teachers new baby.. Elenor or something and he was sounding out a conversation between the teacher (dude) and his misses which was so funny i just about pissed myself.. and he stood up and started pretending .. erm ... yes well you had to be there.. no alchohol involved. Too much details.....

3. In study when i was learning German i had to listen too a CD in this little seperate room.. and i had the radio going while i was working and it was something about Rolling Stones on it.. and everyone heard the song and i walked back in and everyone was laughing hysterically.

But i can understand alchohol is good but limits ya no!! :lol: