Sign in to follow this  
Marcel 323Ti

MTM RS6 Plus Clubsport

Too big to attempt on dialup. :(

But, even giving my bias towards BMW, I think the RS Audis are f**ken awesome, and I would prob go with the Audi. I never liked Audi styling till the late 90's (I mean who would buy an 80-something Audi 80 or 100 over an E30 or e34 - have to be f'ing bananas!)

However, the newer Audi stuff is pretty awesome (I have driven a fair bit of it), and so is the bimmer stuff. I like the new Audi big grilles (even though most don't, I think Audi is the only manufacturer to get the new big-grille phase right), and the performance is un-arguable, so for me it comes down to interior styling, and personal taste during the test drive.

Now since I heven't seen the interiors, and obviously haven't test-driven either, at this stage, I have to put my money o the Audi.

Sorry. :ph34r:

Too big to attempt on dialup. :(

But, even giving my bias towards BMW, I think the RS Audis are f**ken awesome, and I would prob go with the Audi. I never liked Audi styling till the late 90's (I mean who would buy an 80-something Audi 80 or 100 over an E30 or e34 - have to be f'ing bananas!)

However, the newer Audi stuff is pretty awesome (I have driven a fair bit of it), and so is the bimmer stuff. I like the new Audi big grilles (even though most don't, I think Audi is the only manufacturer to get the new big-grille phase right), and the performance is un-arguable, so for me it comes down to interior styling, and personal taste during the test drive.

Now since I heven't seen the interiors, and obviously haven't test-driven either, at this stage, I have to put my money o the Audi.

Sorry. :ph34r:

You better bloody be sorry -_-

Nah jokes G your opinion aye, Personally honestly i don't like anything other than BMW , oh apart from a couple Mercedes.

It would be nice if some one translated it .. haha ... to me he just sounded like a retarded person when the goes arrghh ..

Marcel, is it true that in Holland they sell Marijuana in Cafes and you can smoke it in there?

yes it is emma

and its bad

say no to drugs

Yeah, i wouldn't even think of drugs. Honestly i don't even drink

YET

:lol:

Marcel, is it true that in Holland they sell Marijuana in Cafes and you can smoke it in there?

Yes it's true.

and we also walking on wooden shoes the whole day :drunk:

Outside of China, you guys also have the craziest cyclists too!

It must be hard to ride your bike in Clogs though. :lol:

Sorry Marcel. It's a great place Holland. Had loads of fun there. :thumb:

Yes it's true.

and we also walking on wooden shoes the whole day :drunk:

Hehe i had to wear my Grandads clogs one day.. bloody things argh