Sign in to follow this  
RvT

Sick of having to open Trademe Auctions to see Photos ?

Sorry if this is a repost or others are aware of it.

Someone sent me the link and we followed the steps. Now when we open Trademe, we see all the images on the listing page regardless of whether the seller has paid the 25c or 75c in the listing.

Nice work whoever wrote this software !!! You will need to have Mozilla as your web browser though ...

http://hospitalcafeteria.blogspot.com/2010...ademe-with.html

cool... i cbf downloading firefox to try it out but il take ur word for it... ie 10 treats me just fine.

Excellent !!

Don't you just love how everytime one person creates a problem, another creates a solution !!

How does this work?? i tried it and first did a list search then a gallery and the number of auctions changed!

opera 10!

+ one =D very very fast and has email tool bar it works very well

also has the turbo thing to turn off ads/pics if your Internet is capped.

+ one =D very very fast and has email tool bar it works very well

Is it a search engine or an add on?

It's a script, needs the grease monkey addon to work

Okay, anyone got an idiots guide to using this please? I must be looking at this whenever I'm tired, but each time I look at it, it's failboat FTL :(

In other news (sorry to hijack), has anyone got a plugin or something for Mozilla to do this?:

Okay, anyone got an idiots guide to using this please? I must be looking at this whenever I'm tired, but each time I look at it, it's failboat FTL :(

After you've gone to the link in the OP, follow the steps in the description. Should be a green install button on each of the links in step 1 & 2.

Make sure to restart firefox after it has installed greasemonkey.

Edited by JFry

After you've gone to the link in the OP, follow the steps in the description. Should be a green install button on each of the links in step 1 & 2.

Make sure to restart firefox after it has installed greasemonkey.

Thanks- what I mean though is that I have DL'ed Greasemonkey, it is more the installation of the script for Trademe that I cannot install.

In terms of the script, under the source code text in http://userscripts.org./scripts/review/10349, I take it I copy everything from /* to } ?

Also, where do I put it? Do go into the Trademe website, right click on the greasemonkey symbol, click on New User Script, and then...? Where to put this code? IN the 'Includes" box? Or have I missed a step entirely?

Thanks for your help JFry, sorry for n00b questions, not too familiar with coding stuff!

Should be a case of just pressing the install button, rather than copying the source code. Greasemonkey will install it automatically if it has a '.user.js' extension.

I get what you mean about the not too familiar. I hardly get this stuff and my major is computer science :P

In other news (sorry to hijack), has anyone got a plugin or something for Mozilla to do this?:

Hijack haha

try this adblockI used to use it but I like some of the ads and seeing sigs

Should be a case of just pressing the install button, rather than copying the source code. Greasemonkey will install it automatically if it has a '.user.js' extension.

I get what you mean about the not too familiar. I hardly get this stuff and my major is computer science :P

Install button?

[oh, you have to be f***ing kidding me...]

Fry, thank you- I feel like a right muppet, I cannot believe I didn't see the install button! lol Works like a charm... thanks again!

Only just saw this.

So easy to set up and so good!

already have FF and Grease Monkey. Cool script, cheers :)