Sign in to follow this  
briancol

Cheap LEGAL Europlates

I have just brought a few sets of numberplate surrounds as per the dreadful photo which fit standard NZ plates.

These surrounds are the same width as a Europlate and at the moment I am trying to organise someone to print labels (blue background with a fern leaf and perhaps a BMW logo) to put at each end of the surround.

The surrounds cost $12.00 a pair, and the final cost will depend on the printing costs and freight.

If you are interested in a set then put up a post.

PS. does someone know anyone who can print the stickers? I am talking with Shelly, however she will have to outsource the work so it won't be as cheap as I would like it to be.

post-2989-1278315220.jpg

Interested.

Keen on 1 x BMW Set and 1 x Set with a different logo if possible? Happy to pay more for the custom one.

Also, I can arrange free shipping NZ Wide to keep the cost down, If you are keen on this Brian flick me a PM with numbers when finalised.

Edit - Is the writing that is on the set you have on all of them and if so is it easy to peel off?

Edited by braeden.

Keen. Saw a set of these on a 7 series today. Looked solid.

QUOTE: PS. does someone know anyone who can print the stickers? I am talking with Shelly, however she will have to outsource the work so it won't be as cheap as I would like it to be.

Big Colour New Zealand. They're great.

www.bigcolour.co.nz

Edited by Gotheschu

Your looking at $80.00+gst for 120 decals printed on plain vinyl or $100.00+gst for 45 printed on reflective vinyl.

Thats the minimum order.

If you cant beat it going elsewhere you know where I am :)

Definately keen.

Beats having a massive empty plate holder, and easier than a 200 dollar fine.

Keen. Are there any options for printing ie. EU "D" instead of NZ & fern?

Keen on 1 x BMW Set and 1 x Set with a different logo if possible? Happy to pay more for the custom one.

Edit - Is the writing that is on the set you have on all of them and if so is it easy to peel off?

The problem with using different logos is the cost. If we stick to the same logo then they can all be printed at once.

As you can see by Shelly's (M325is) quote we need to order 120 decals and that's $80.00 At the moment I only have 6 sets of surrounds but can get more if they are popular. This is why I am looking for a cheaper alternative for the printing.

The writing on the surrounds is removeable with paint thinners. These surrounds were brought here by Team McMillen and they have had the writing put on.

Edited by C0SM0S

What kind of printing are you looking at, just plain stickers or on reflective.

I might be able to help you out.<<<<<<www.signbiz.co.nz (Auckland)

keen for a set nz or euro copy setup.

or ill take a blank set depending on what happens with the ones ya got

Edited by GASTKR

What kind of printing are you looking at, just plain stickers or on reflective.

I might be able to help you out.<<<<<<www.signbiz.co.nz (Auckland)

Lance, I'm sure you know the Europlates and the bits on either end with the NZ flag and fern both on a blue background, what I am after is the same sort of thing printed on an adhesive backed sheet that will stick onto the plastic surrounds.

PM me if you are able to help.

I thought these would look really crap then saw them on Honda the other day and they actually look pretty sweet. Count me in for a set if you end up ordering them.