Sign in to follow this  
pjay

I am locked out

Hey guys,

Woke up this morning and I'm completely locked out of my car. I knew there was a lock issue for a bit and the ironic thing is I was going to drive to Rays after work today to see if he could help with parts etc.

The lock unlocks fine, it is the actual door handle that wont pop open, at all. I've tried every which way to open the door handles (yes, both of them!)

My rear seats are up so I cant go through the boot also.. Help.

How do I get in?

Thank Glenn, appreciate your time again.

I'll try locate the rear seat locking mechanism from the boot or the old coat hanger trick after work.

If you are closer to me than glenn, you could pop over here. I have done the same thing and got in with a coat hanger twice.

If you are closer to me than glenn, you could pop over here. I have done the same thing and got in with a coat hanger twice.

He can't get in it to drive it ?

if you remove the rear speakers in the parcel shelf and the mesh cover i'd imagine you can release the back seats

if you remove the rear speakers in the parcel shelf and the mesh cover i'd imagine you can release the back seats

That could work depending on how Peters speakers and speaker covers are mounted..... good thinking

He can't get in it to drive it ?

lol my bad

I'm in. 15 minutes. BBS was on the nose.

Cheers guys, going to see Ray first thing tomorrow. Phew, what a Friday. I'm hitting the bottle tonight.