Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

R888's

Need a set of 4.

205/50/15

Second hand pref.

Cheers

Ashkan

Ashkan - would say you're prolly a little optomistic to get S/H - these tyres normally get raced till they are f**ked

Nationwide Wholesalers in Hamilton supply them

Edit -sp

Edited by hotwire

Always worth a try mate, you never know what might turn up! Are you looking to join the E30 Race Series with your car? If so, once you have entered and paid your members fees you would get the special race series rate from the wholesaler which is a considerable discount over the list price and probably the best price you will get.

Ashkan - would say you're prolly a little optomistic to get S/H - these tyres normally get raced till they are f**ked

Nationwide Wholesalers in Hamilton supply them

Edit -sp

Tell me more. Are they importers?? I have been trying to get some for weeks and Toyo have none :o

Tell me more. Are they importers?? I have been trying to get some for weeks and Toyo have none :o

Yep, they are indeed

Won't be for the series, but what is that price anyways? Around the $200 mark still?

Always worth a try mate, you never know what might turn up! Are you looking to join the E30 Race Series with your car? If so, once you have entered and paid your members fees you would get the special race series rate from the wholesaler which is a considerable discount over the list price and probably the best price you will get.

I got some about a year ago and they were just under the $200 mark, apparently this has gone up for this season.

yeah expect to pay somewhere around the 800 -900 mark.

Hit up paul (#14) he owns interpart and can get them in through his work.

Cheers Hotwire but I can’t find a company called nationwide wholesalers ANYWHERE. Any tips?

Here ya go...

Distributed by Nationwide Accessories (Wholesale) Ltd - Ph: 07 847 5189 Fax: 07 847 4774

Cheers ^_^

September :(

Legend Jono, thanks for the help in getting these for me, and say cheers to the boys for fitting them on their lunch breaks!

Had a great weekend and set some nice personal bests at Hampton downs.