Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Changing Forum Software

Guest Andrew

I'm going to change from using Invision Power Board to phpBB like r3vlimited.com uses.

IPB isn't free any more and the version we have is nearly three years old and I can't make any changes to it.

If anyone knows about convertion IPB v 1.2 to phpBB 2.0.13 then I would like your help - andrew@bimmersport.co.nz

phpBB is already installed and up and running on forum.bimmersport.co.nz

while I was playing with the admin stuff.. here is an interesting traffic graph.. looks like some of you actually did some study in Oct and Nov last year hah.

post-18-1110250345.jpg

Study? More like the traffic usage wasn't being monitored, I could've sworn there were some people whoring it up during those months :lol:

Guest Andrew

Study? More like the traffic usage wasn't being monitored, I could've sworn there were some people whoring it up during those months :lol:

hah perhaps - but the against the normal traffic oct and nov are very small on the graph.

I'm going to update to the latest version of IPB to see if that helps me out. I will be TURNING OFF the forum tonight for a wee while. I hope you all survive.

the feb usage will all be coming from people wanting 2 see Sparkles pics of being owned @ megameet lol.

Guest Andrew

All done - decided not to change to phpBB.

let me know if there are any issues

I think personally it very well layed out the way it is.

Its really easy and straight forward, and the colours don't clash with each other, eg dont hurt your eyes, look gay.

Everything's pretty easy to follow after you get to know it a bit.

Maybe a poll might help, Andrew?

the feb usage will all be coming from people wanting 2 see Sparkles pics of being owned @ megameet lol.

people are only human, of course they want to see me naked