Sign in to follow this  
DRYICE

DRYICE - My e36 coupe.

Hi there, thought i would put some pics up of my ride. Just got the wheels, springs and lights for it. Looks heaps better than when i brought it standard. Below is the standard pic...

post-9-1110424050.jpg

Edited by DRYICE

love the wheels

i was thinking bout those kind of wheels and what they would look like one 36 and now i know looks good as :thumb:

Top ride man. Where u get and what style ( aftermarket? ) mags you got on there?

I'm after some just like that. Should look fat on a black E36.

Cheers

Looks wicked! Exc conversion

I don't seem to take a liking to the clears.. back or front.

Love the wheels!!!!11!!

My 2c

Guest Spargo

I call p-chop.

Colour code that badboy up and you'll be ballin out of control.

Thanks guys, the mags are MAC Fiorano's. Most places can get them for a pretty good price.

Yeah need to get skirts and front painted. Anyone from CHCH and know where i could get that done for an alright price? Would you keep the bumper strips black or not?

Anyone know where to find a quality but well priced front spoiler to fit this e36 320i? Wondering whether to change it or not-would hate to get it wrong and make it look like jap crap.

post-9-1110427491.jpg

put the standard tail lights back in

bro all ive seen you do is give ppl sh*t :angry: i think it look great yeah the light are not my thing but i know alot of ppl like them... and after all its his car!!

GOOD WORK BRO! :thumb: nice!!

bro all ive seen you do is give ppl sh*t :angry:

Bmaguy i agree

M325i i dont mean to be a smart ass, but its his car, not yours. Yours seem all orig, but maybe he doesn't want to be all orig.

You should have said " I like the origianl tail lights better than the new ones, but its your car, your choice"

Emma.

Cheer BMAGUY and Emma. The old original styles are all good if you got the right car to look classic in like an M3. With a roller like this you gotta make it unique or else your like everyone else out on the road. Believe me if i pulled up next to your bimmer down Lumbos and yours was stock as, dude you'd have some self esteem issues.

Its all good, everyone to their own.

Guest Andrew

Believe me if i pulled up next to your bimmer down Lumbos and yours was stock as, dude you'd have some self esteem issues.

yeah - he'd just lean on the gas pedal and leave ya far behind hah..

Will probably see you around on one Saturday or Friday night, the personalised plate makes it a lot easier to ident your car! - (And that's why I don't have one...)

Hey i have a friend down here that has those exact wheels ... and same colour ..

It's a red 318iS with those wheels and DTM tips ...

Looking nice dude ... I think if you change bumpers change it to the Msport one ... !

Agreed go for the M SPort kit. Would look great with your current set up.

Have you thought of de-badging your car ie: remove the 320i from the ass end.

Check my leet skillz

:D

post-9-1110488280.jpg

not bad dude, check trade me for a kit, maybe do a light smoking over the rear lights? would look aws

yeah i think smokeing out the lights would look nice if you did it right :P film type stuff would work well!

DRYICE whats your car lowered on? kings or jamex or what? B)

what short shocks u runnin, na i meant smokin properly, get prof airbrushd with some spray on tint. badass :thumb:

sparks