Sign in to follow this  
bmaguy

why is there alot of shit talking?

hey guys and girls

ive just got to say theres alot of ppl on here giveing ppl sh*t and it sux!

ive met some great ppl on here and thats great :D but why do some of you guys need to give ppl sh*t? ive been on alot of forums [alot biger than this one] and theres next to no sh*t talking ;) so why is it that this small one has alot of it?

im sick of this teen age sh*t aye! ive not had alot come my way but ive just seen alot going around and i think someones got to say somethink. hehe ill bet ill get alot come my way now but oh well :lol:

what do you guys think about what im saying am i right?

ps.. thanks guys sorry for the downer B)

Yeah man, totally. Its like if i put a picture of my car up, i only want good comments, i mean people who have something negative to say should just keep it to themselves. That way I can go on knowing that my car is da bomb. I also hate other people giving me their opinions, if i wanted them id ask for them, (or i'd imply it by posting in a public forum designed for comments).

alot of the talk comes from people who have no clue about whats gong on in here, comments i make (and many others on here) towards some people who are "in the know" and can get it, where on the outside people think "hey f**k that guy" then proceed to bitch.

to do with comments on others cars, haha try owning a honda on here...

expect others to comment its only natural, some of the negative comments are (in many cases, in my personal view) legit, and should be considered by the owner. but at the end of the day your the one that gets behind the wheel and drives it so who cares what others think. and if you dont like it, get a honda.

you are always going to get the numbnuts on forum sites. I would propose ( like other forum sites ) an option to be able to ignore certain users.

This blocks that user posts showing up when you are logged in.

^_^

alot of the talk comes from people who have no clue about whats gong on in here, comments i make (and many others on here) towards some people who are "in the know" and can get it, where on the outside people think "hey f**k that guy" then proceed to bitch.

to do with comments on others cars, haha try owning a honda on here...

expect others to comment its only natural, some of the negative comments are (in many cases, in my personal view) legit, and should be considered by the owner. but at the end of the day your the one that gets behind the wheel and drives it so who cares what others think. and if you dont like it, get a honda.

Word

you are always going to get the numbnuts on forum sites. I would propose ( like other forum sites ) an option to be able to ignore certain users.

^_^

I think that would be a waste of time, if you can't take a little bit of sarcasm or sh*t from somebody, even if it is in bad taste then wtf kind of world are you livin in???

in the real world sh*t like that happens, get over it.

mama should have taught everyone rules " if you got nothing nice to say dont say nothing"

you are always going to get the numbnuts on forum sites.  I would propose ( like other forum sites ) an option to be able to ignore certain users.

^_^

I think that would be a waste of time, if you can't take a little bit of sarcasm or sh*t from somebody, even if it is in bad taste then wtf kind of world are you livin in???

in the real world sh*t like that happens, get over it.

I don't use that function on other sites. It was purely a suggestion.

I belive ppl should express their opinions, nice or, sometimes, not so nice.

As you state - why take it to heart?.... it's the interweb afterall :lol:

hey guys and girls

ive just got to say theres alot of ppl on here giveing ppl sh*t and it sux!

ive met some great ppl on here and thats great :D but why do some of you guys need to give ppl sh*t? ive been on alot of forums [alot biger than this one] and theres next to no sh*t talking ;) so why is it that this small one has alot of it?

im sick of this teen age sh*t aye! ive not had alot come my way but ive just seen alot going around and i think someones got to say somethink. hehe ill bet ill get alot come my way now but oh well :lol:

what do you guys think about what im saying am i right?

ps.. thanks guys sorry for the downer B)

Teen age? I'm 14 and i've been told i'm mature for my age, but i suppose most teenagers aren't. Your right, lately some people have been a bit negative, and it's rubbing off on other people? I never knew guys could have periods :D

There are alot of cool people on here, infact all of yas or cool in your own way. Keep it that way.

Another issue is mods.. how did they get chosen?

Some of them close some topics for no apparent reason, like sic closed the clame to fame one, why did he not give warning about staying on topic? And then monitor it over a few days and if its back on topic, then don't close it?

Emma

Criticism is only half complete when there is only one side of it. People need to learn there are two sides and that both must be voiced appropriately, ie not "that's plain sh*t" but "that's plain sh*t because of..........."

Taste are already taken into account by a lot of forum members already, we all have different taste in Lights, Wheels etc... And when someone post a picture of something they perceive to look good (often due to they have just purchased it) and the general consensus is everyone else doesn't like it people just won't comment - which is great, that is accepting thier taste is different to your own.

When someone ask for ideas as to what they should do with thier car that's when they want both positive and negative criticism - saying something "doesn't look bad" when it looks 'abyslmal' only leads people down the wrong track. Remember they have come to you for advice, so give it to them!

PS: Respect the Hondas.

Look, this thread is turning into a sh*t fight too.

Basically the problem with this forum (and others) are that people hide behind their keyboards and type rubbish.

The moderators try and lmiit it, but we have a hard job sometimes.

We will close topics if and when we want to (and for good reason).

It is impossible for us to control what people type and post on here. I probably delete 10 posts a day as it is that I think are insulting to other people.

Basically, if you are easily offended maybe this is not the right place for you (but we do try and keep things as civil as possible). Also keep in mind that the majority of the negative comments and sh*t talking comes from a relative minority of posters.

In saying this, consider this thread locked too.

Cheers

Guest Andrew

.. and the mods are chosen because they is straight up badasses.

.. and the mods are chosen because they is straight up badasses.

Except for me, I had to beg to be a mod, and am still sending Andrew 10% of my weekly wage to stay as one (what do you do with that $2.25 each week by the way?).

But the feeling of power I get is worth it...today Bimmersport.....tomorrow the world.

Cheers

[insert evil laugh] MUHAHAHAHA [/insert evil laugh]