Sign in to follow this  
The.Tamz

Hey! I'm new, just registered as actually selling my Beamer...

Just saying hi , I have owned a two BMW's now.

One was an immaculate 325i but in auto..my ex partner and I put a manual box in but sheesh!! even as an auto that car had some mean mean guts to it! I actually almost had a very bad crash in it one time. Put foot down flat in the wet and started snaking down the road and heading straight for a power pole! I looked where i wanted to go and wala managed to drive out of that one. Gotta love the rear wheel drive huh?

I now have a 320i MANUAL beamer. It had been in the same family for years and years before I bought it and they always had it proffessionally serviced [ all the service records are there in glove box ]

Its the model with no electrics, a sunroof, factory bodykit and tan cloth interior.

Its got very very low kms for a BMW of this age...200,000

Its maroon in color and the paint is looking a bit rough but nothing too major. NO RUST whatsoever.

Would fly through a warrant exept the rear view mirror has come off the metal ball and the handle broke in half to wind the driver window down. O and the driver seatbelt is fine but the plug it plugs into needs to be replaced. So seatbelt cant be used. That is totally it! All it needs for wof.

Sorry this is meant to be a member intro but I am also trying to sell the Beamer as I have found a car that I need the cash for bu Friday. Its the race car Ive been looking for . I never wantd to sell Beamer but have too many cars anyway and this offer is a very very good deal. There are others interested in the car I want to buy and need $1500 asap.

Someon will get themselves a very very underpriced BMW this week.

Please buy it.

Im selling for $2000 grand instead of the $3000 grand I could easily sell it for. But I would happily let you pay me the last $500 in a week or two if funds are tight.

Ill list this up under for sale as well .

Anyway thats my 'intro' hope I didnt break any rules by going off topic.

Thanks guys and please someone buy this rare lil beamer it is very very mechanically sound and reliable too.

Isn't against the forum rules to just join to sell a car?

I always got the impression you had to be an established member.

My now expartner crshbndct has been a member for years

Ive been a sideline member

problem??

Edited by The.Tamz

Isn't against the forum rules to just join to sell a car?

I always got the impression you had to be an established member.

I wouldn't think joining to sell a car would be a problem, maybe joining to sell services.

Area you live and pics would be good though ;)

Hi Tams, pics of Starion plz? I do like Starions.

I love Starions too.

can tell you all about it if want lol long story

anyway for now here is a pic of the Euro EX Starion [ black leather interior, lsd , tc06 ] its my spare parts car as you can see [ anyone want body? ]

Ill find some of the main Stazza

The bmw pics I posted were taken down as too big, not sure how to resize?

Will try

No wont post more pics for now as tried to resize [ this one will probably be taken down ] sorry!! aaHH seem to be breaking all the rules.

Can someone tell me how to resize?

You can resize through http://imageshack.us or photobucket or http://iforce.co.nz/ which I use a lot these days.

You don't have a widebody on the off chance do you?

I just deleted image as too big

i know how to do imageshack just no time.

lol no dont have a widebody . IWISH . i do have the 3 piece wing that i want to put on and an air dam and need to sort out some skirts

I just deleted image as too big

i know how to do imageshack just no time.

lol no dont have a widebody . IWISH . i do have the 3 piece wing that i want to put on and an air dam and need to sort out some skirts

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by The.Tamz

lol i tried that when posting pics of my beamer and they took pics down

God i feel like a dumass

I could figure it out just not much time on my hands

Edited by The.Tamz

Man I love those wheels, so 80's!

Lol atually dont look at them [ hideous ] and have now done 5 stud conversion and put the ls diff in so looks heaps better . They old pics

Lol atually dont look at them [ hideous ] and have now done 5 stud conversion and put the ls diff in so looks heaps better . They old pics

Mmm saw that one ages and ages ago. Nice huh? I had wet dreams for awhile . He's done some crazy sh*t with those deep dish rims!

The one I like and am dreaming about at the mo is this one ...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-306667138.htm

a very very nice tidy Starion and with a Dash engine!

Edited by The.Tamz

In the pic of the Beamer you can see my lil orange GTX im selling.

So ..any takers for the Beamer or GTX? lol I want to go to my first track day in September and the best track car just turned up out of the blue its exactly what i want ..and its quick [ quick enough for me anyway ]

Need the cash so I can grab it before someone else does.

The beamer will sell for a grand more than im asking given a lil time and a wof [ needs seatbelt and window winder handle! thats it ]

I said Id never sell Beamer as I love them . They have grunt and loving the rear wheel drive but i want this track car so bad so come on boys surely someone can come up with $1500!!! [ and $500 later ]