Sign in to follow this  
318is

Heads up for those in Penrose today

Down by Waikaraka Park, Neilson St, there is a massive Police stop. Stopping almost all cars, diverting them into the park itself. Warrants, regos, Licenses etc.

I overheard some saying its been a fantastic day ( bastards ), and the next shift is starting soon. So - they will be there all day by the looks of it.

If you must, make sure you have your license, wof and rego or diesel tax all sorted.

Me - walked out $600-00 + transport costs out of pocket.

Mind you, I was driving a forkhoist..... dammit.

haha retard.

if your car aint up to warrent standard you should be caught.

Sic - I was on a forkhoist - not in a car. - Read the post dude.

==============================

lol what they do you for on a forklift??? all you need is curreent rego and an f endorsement....

===============================

finshed putting the motor back in today and delivering it to a customer.

I have a forklift license, but no F on my license.

As for the plate/rego - I don't have one :) If I registered all my hoists, it would cost thousands. She also said I will still need a WOF as well. I don't think that is correct.

Been driving around penrose for years on these, and knew I would be sprung one day. I'm not peeved or angry in anyway - I knew it was coming.

The way I look at it, I have saved four - five times the fine in transport costs.... but will now get my D plate and "F" on my license.

Yeah - they wern't to sure how to handle me actually, because the chick issuing the fine hadn't pulled over a forkhosit before...

:lol:

The lady copper laughed at me having my license on me thou :huh: , didn't get that joke at all.

Edited by 318is

haha retard.

because you do know the rules and regulations regarding forklifts............. :huh:

318is, all you need is current rego, there's no wof requirement on forklifts... but F endorsement is mandatory for using them on the road.. gutd that you got caught but I suppose it's a small price to pay after doing it for countless years lol... it's not like the fed's got done out of any speed camera fines since they aren't rego'd lol

how much is a d-plate worth a year??? any special requirements for being able to get one??

haha retard.

because you do know the rules and regulations regarding forklifts............. :huh:

how much is a d-plate worth a year??? any special requirements for being able to get one??

About two years ago I inquired about one. I was told by a lady on the PH, I needed to be a "dealer", and I didn't qualify. So I took it no further. Couldn't be bothered, because I was on hold for ages, put through to four - five differnt people, blah blah.

When I find out Cam - I will PM you the results.

no sh*t champ.

I was refering to the stop as a whole, as in if your car (nb - all those cars that will go through the stop) is not up to scratch you deserve a ticket. T

he reason i called you a tard was the fact you got stung for 600 bling, indicating you did not have something the police wanted which in turn skooled your wallet.

no sh*t champ.

I was refering to the stop as a whole, as in if your car (nb - all those cars that will go through the stop) is not up to scratch you deserve a ticket. T

he reason i called you a tard was the fact you got stung for 600 bling, indicating you did not have something the police wanted which in turn skooled your wallet.

I figured that is what you ment after reading it again. I agree too with no wof - if your caught, stiff titties.

Your a moderator sic - act like one. By name calling/jumping down members throats, it dosen't send a good signal to others. It dosen't bother me at all personally, but others it may.

PS: my wallet is ok - company pays for this

:thumb:

On this note, what is the story if your car has been off the road for some months (like mine) wof and reg has expired and you need to take it to town to get wof and reg. My understanding is you can't get reg if no wof, and so would have to drive it without both to the testing station.

Now presumably you would book it in first so that you could prove to the cop you had a booking, but aa areshole cop aould make things difficult I guess, and probably make you miss your warrant booking??

i.e. If I was driving my unwarranted, unregistered car to the testing station and went through the penrose stop, could they book me?

Just a hypothetical as I will be doing this soon.

Depends on the officer you get, some will ticket you outright for no reg or warrant, whilst some will let you off if you're on your way to VTNZ etc...

Luck of the draw, although I'm assuming most will work on the first example - The cops would also probably go on how long the warrant has been out aswell, and they'll assume you've been using your car since that time - even more reason to ticket you.

They will ticket you on the basis of "Should have got the rego and warrant updated before it expired." I'm assuming the only legal way of getting your car to the testing station if it has no warrant is to put it on the back of a trailer.

I'm assuming the only legal way of getting your car to the testing station if it has no warrant is to put it on the back of a trailer.

ding ding, right there.

most would let you off, but they are fully within their rights to ticket you.

If you were tickited on your way, I am sure you could write in with your story and proof of new rego and WOF, with the dates and times highlighted, compared to the ticked date and time.

and do you know whats gay?

a friend of mine (hot chick with big tits) went through a diesel stop.....6000k over RUC and cop let her off.....its annoying how easily cops are influenced by boobs. i know i am

Yeah, thinking of trucking it in when it goes, or getting my mechanic to drive it in (might make a difference). But is is a bit gay. Although, I didn't just let the reg expire of course - it is on hold.

and do you know whats gay?

a friend of mine (hot chick with big tits) went through a diesel stop.....6000k over RUC and cop let her off.....its annoying how easily cops are influenced by boobs. i know i am

me too,

thats why i'm eating all the hormone injected chicken i can, grow me some biggins

Guest Andrew

This was on oteha valley rd monday also - they were directing people off the road into a park and breath testing/wof/rego and they checked my cert plate also. They seemed to be picking people off the road at random.

i.e. If I was driving my unwarranted, unregistered car to the testing station and went through the penrose stop, could they book me?

If they issue you with a ticket for this, and you insist that you are on your way to get a WOF and rego then they will usually put a little bit on the ticket saying somthing along the lines of "unless compliant within 14 days" or somthing similar - I got caught in my mates GT starlet a couple of years back - he had no license and I was taking it in for a WOF, told the cop what I was doing and why, and he still gave me a ticket, but with that little 14 days clause - needless to say the ticket was cancelled about an hour later - made the pol pol station my next stop after the WOF....

But as has been said above - if your car aint legit, then you deserve the ticket.

But as has been said above - if your car aint legit, then you deserve the ticket.

True, but that comment really applies to those who let it lapse because they are lazy, poor, or stupid, not those who purposely let it lapse because the car is in storage, or be worked on for some months as is the case with mine.