Sign in to follow this  
j.harrod

over valued?

Hes a member, he blew his diff at skidfest. If your after a 325i give me a call you could get a my e30 with a 2.7 for alot lot less. IMO about $2grand to much but he can put whatever price he wants up hes selling it.

Yea i rekon its about 2k over but then again Im a cheap c**t.

Depends what condition its in overall

You have been Pm'd

haha

yea i know the owner, and i did his engine conversion...

and yes i have told him a few times it is fairly over priced, but he aparently has been getting a few offers so i dont blame him if he can get a good price for it.

but concidering i brought a genuine m325i for 6800 it is a lil on the high side.

I think he's aiming for a different market. The way I see it, there are two loose groups of people that buy E30s:

1. Enthusiasts (us, I hope)

2. Everyone else

We would think the car is overpriced, because we probably scour trademe/sella/this forum all the time so we know what the going price is, but the general car buying population would see a tidy RWD manual with 17s and see a fair price.

I think he's aiming for a different market. The way I see it, there are two loose groups of people that buy E30s:

1. Enthusiasts (us, I hope)

2. Everyone else

We would think the car is overpriced, because we probably scour trademe/sella/this forum all the time so we know what the going price is, but the general car buying population would see a tidy RWD manual with 17s and see a fair price.

I agree with you 100 till you got to the "tidy" part, I can see signs of abuse & damage just in the pics. I think it's great if he can target the "everyone else" market & pull off a sale because us chumps probably think it's a wee bit over cooked.

Would have to agree with Clinton on this...looks pretty rough, even from the photos and hearing from APT that he blew a diff at "skidfest" doesn't give much piece of mind that it's been looked after.

lol tbh i dont even give a f**k because ive had offers between 5500-6500...

and its not even really for sale im just seeing what i get offered...

i only find it funy how some of you guys have nothing better to do then sit behind your keyboards and bag other peoples pride and joys.... (not saying the whole forum does this just some of the douches..)

and i admit i thrash the living sh*t out of it but who cares..

Edited by 1dvsbm

Offers between $5-6k should of taken it, nice car by the way.

Offers between $5-6k should of taken it, nice car by the way.

thankyou the pictures acually dont do it very good justice.. yeh i know i should have taken it but you know what its like when you have sentamental value.. plus cant leave it unfinsihed got more plans for it

Hes a member, he blew his diff at skidfest. If your after a 325i give me a call you could get a my e30 with a 2.7 for alot lot less. IMO about $2grand to much but he can put whatever price he wants up hes selling it.

plus only blew because it was welded sh*t and it was an old blown diff off a mate so i dont really care?..... locky for the lose

if you have had offers between 5500-6500 and not taken it then why bother wasting the listing fee on trademe?

if its more money your after, people generally wont offer you more than what you have it listed for

if you have had offers between 5500-6500 and not taken it then why bother wasting the listing fee on trademe?

if its more money your after, people generally wont offer you more than what you have it listed for

read comment above... not for sale just seeing what i can get offered...

read comment above... not for sale just seeing what i can get offered...

Sorry mate but why would you put it on TM wasting a listing fee if it's not for sale?!? You're probably wasting your time and perspective buyers if this is the case mate.

You should have taken those offers. That's M325i money almost - atleast reasonable E36 money - or get a good nick 320i and spend the rest on piss?