Sign in to follow this  
Industryha

FS: E30 Momo boss kit

as the topic states.

6 months old. Good condition.

$50 firm

I dont get on the net that often now so txt/phone or email, would be the quickest way.

027 255 7773 / industryha@hotmail.com

thanks

Edited by Industryha

$88 brand new from McLennen performance in Wellington so that's a good price people

considering upgrading from my bus wheel :lol:

but a smaller wheel will probably be too hard to work with given that i dont have power steering <_<

but a smaller wheel will probably be too hard to work with given that i dont have power steering <_<

Don't be silly, the momo 350mm wheels are tits, and the fact you've got manual steering is all good - not to mention it prevents retarded pussy's from taking your car for a spin.

Don't be silly, the momo 350mm wheels are tits, and the fact you've got manual steering is all good - not to mention it prevents retarded pussy's from taking your car for a spin.
my arms also would get a massive workout :P

but i might just try and keep my car as original as possible and that means keeping the original wheel + they have grown on me B)

If your interested in buying the boss kit your input is appreciated otherwise take your timewasting comments elsewhere. I dont care whether you want to keep your car original or not, I started this thread to sell something, not start a bitching and moaning session!

Thanks.

Go easy, we'll leave it for the moderators to decide, most replies on this topic have been relevant. Even if they arent purchasing the talk is still on topic.

Edited by E30stz

If your interested in buying the boss kit your input is appreciated otherwise take your timewasting comments elsewhere. I dont care whether you want to keep your car original or not, I started this thread to sell something, not start a bitching and moaning session!

Thanks.

Have you got your period by any chance? :rolleyes:

Thanks.

Have you got your period by any chance? :rolleyes:
Ugh .. just drop it emma ... it is fair enough that he would get grumpy in his own FS post ..... couple did seem a bit irrelavent ...