Sign in to follow this  
BM WORLD

selling my E34 535i Alpina B10 3.5 replica

YESSSSS, another roadblock for the track :D looking forward to meeting you out there Mark.. the numbers are growing..

lol, a stray comma got in there after the 'cheers'. Yeah I'm Mark, not another Brent :P

Thanks for the welcome guys.

A couple of wee issues to sort out and things to do before I take the new toy onto the track but nothing major. The plan is to slowly evolve this car into a good track day (but not race) machine. At least that's the plan this week, but time will tell, haha!

There is talk of another day at the track at the end of the month (unsure of exact date or which track).. will confirm with the South Auckland boys. Might see you there??

Edited by melowpuf

There is talk of another day at the track at the end of the month (unsure of exact date or which track).. will confirm with the South Auckland boys. Might see you there??

Unlikely I'd be able to to make it to anything this month. I may be at Taupo early December or Hampton in January (playdayontrack.co.nz).

19th nov at hampton