Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

Hartge 3pc 15"

Not E30 fitment being 4x114.. (tbh didnt even know hartge made non-BMW parts), but may be usefull to someone wanting to dismantle and widen thier E30 3pc set?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-315538725.htm

Just like my rims but 15s. Silly how they're welded between the pieces, but apparently most Japanese multipiece rims are like this. Hmm.

Just like my rims but 15s. Silly how they're welded between the pieces, but apparently most Japanese multipiece rims are like this. Hmm.

so they arent really three piece then or am i missing something? (purely for interests sake i ask, no other)

^they were but have been welded together at some point or what looks like braised. you can see it in the photo of the back of the wheels. edit... pic 3.

Edited by DRTE30

They are 3 piece, but as Oli said they've been welded together, usually from factory. No idea why.

They can be removed if you want to get wider outer barrels, but at the cost of ~$30 per rim, before barrels it gets pretty expensive.

they dont fit bmw and from what others above me are saying they cant be made to..

Are spacers really that evil? :s They are SO CHEAP.

*Edit. I forgot I actually bid on them before, so in other news; don't bid on them :) I'll gladly take them at $120.

Edited by Pjay

im sure if you wanted to fit them into new barrels you could be patient with a grinder and pull them apart fairly easily.

Spacers ain't all bad. Lets you run ballin' rims.

I even have some short studs if anyone needs em :)