Sign in to follow this  
bmaguy

where ull going for easter??

mite c ya around :thumb: [ in reallife B) ]

i hope you mean to say hi, anything else would be veiwed bad by myself and homy.. then we like to say hi....

tim, im in :D

i hope you mean to say hi, anything else would be veiwed bad by myself and homy.. then we like to say hi....

tim, im in :D

lol no not the honda!!! :P yeah to say hi! :) not that i don't have any homy's ^_^

anything else would be viewed bad by myself to bro :D

Edited by bmaguy

You haven't been here long enough to understand all the in jokes and suchforth on this forum, so sitdown and let the adults talk.

Some of the people that have been here for a while still don't undertsand that "up in my bitch" is a joke. Hardly funny, almost sounds disrespectful to the lady.

You haven't been here long enough to understand all the in jokes and suchforth on this forum, so sitdown and let the adults talk.

Some of the people that have been here for a while still don't undertsand that "up in my bitch" is a joke. Hardly funny, almost sounds disrespectful to the lady.
thats so true :) idd nva say that about my girl :wub:

anyway all you guys&girls have a good one!!! have a beer for me!! and ill try have one for ALL of you :lol: :beer: :beer: :bounce:

But how do you know if you don't like, if your haven't read it?

Anyways, back on topic. I will be hanging around the miltronhole with my mates. Probably be going to dunners as well. In a couple of weeks i'm off to Christchurch with the family for 5 days for a holiday........