Sign in to follow this  
bmaguy

where ull going for easter??

Cooks Beach - beach house, boat, fishing and wakeboarding.

Not taking my car cos I haven't got the new brakes in yet. Cruise control in the TD5 Land Rover looks like an attractive option.

Stink thing is that I have a Uni assignment and a number of work assignments to complete over the weekend when I'm not on the boat.

Hopefully get in alot of motoX riding in :D

im gonna go carve up some dirt with the misses's bro.....badass!!

workin on vehicles :D hopefully rock a set of twin carbs and cooper s extractors onto the sisters mini, make that sh*t cane :mosh:

little bit away from pauanui..

GT4, brunching and lunching with friends, working on the car...standard stuff really

mite go and check that 2 hot 2 handle fing at the cake tin, maybe be a

few lagers before hand, always makes it hat much more entertaining! :beer:

Guest Spargo

Comped ticket to Deep Hard n Funky on thu nite, Up in my bitch on fri, work on sat, taking missus to bach at mangawhai sun-tue. Wakeboarding and surfing. GT4 will feature somewhere too.

bro talking about your girl like thats not cool :thumbsdown:

hes talking about mrs palmer dude, so dont worry.

Guest Spargo

bro talking about your girl like thats not cool :thumbsdown:

Nice one n00b. :banghead:

I called her my missus, can't you read? Whats with the e-hate? I treat her like a princess in the read world, I forgot we're not allowed to act out our snoop fantasies on the intarweb... why? OMGF it mite be realz?

You haven't been here long enough to understand all the in jokes and suchforth on this forum, so sitdown and let the adults talk.

Damo, leave Mrs. Palmer and her 5 sisters out of this. :gay:

Nice one n00b. :banghead:

I called her my missus, can't you read? Whats with the e-hate? I treat her like a princess in the read world, I forgot we're not allowed to act out our snoop fantasies on the intarweb... why? OMGF it mite be realz?

You haven't been here long enough to understand all the in jokes and suchforth on this forum, so sitdown and let the adults talk.

Damo, leave Mrs. Palmer and her 5 sisters out of this. :gay:

oh dude your right :P sorry man i forgot you can be as big and as bad as you like on the internet sorry mate my bad -_-

mite c ya around :thumb: [ in reallife B) ]

Guest Spargo

In real life :o ... YOUR BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!

Na, in all seriousness, we're actually good people, in real life.

I consider posting here on the same level as joking with the boys. Just don't take everything said too seriously. :thumb:

haha! - boats back in the water - pimpin!!!!! Only been working on the f**king thing a year now. Easter will be the second wknd out on her since back. Me, and my bro, the old man and sum of the cuzzies...

Sleeps seven, total of six on board, so heaps of room...

Got some nice, fat mussels and a few sneaky snapper and kahawai last wknd, so a repeat over easter will be good.

So, four nites on board, 4 doz, and a few bottles of rum and scotch should set me up for a sweet easter.

mackin it! :beer:

In real life  :o  ... YOUR BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!

Na, in all seriousness, we're actually good people, in real life.

I consider posting here on the same level as joking with the boys. Just don't take everything  said too seriously.  :thumb:

thats all good bro.. :D well what eva you boy's do this easter just remember to have lots of.... :beer: Edited by bmaguy

I won't be doing bugger all ... i'd just be doing uni stuff and also GT4

hmmmm, come to think about it, water + wake board + homy & sic = tims entertainment for the weekend.

dan, when you pic your CAI off me bring your wakeboard with ya!!!!

Tomorrow driving from Aucks > Hamiltr0n > Tauranga > Rotorua ... then later on im going to Whakatane > Rotorua > Hamiltr0n > Aucks !

gettin the 5 back! cleanin it, puttin new (exterior feature) on it, finishin zaust, oil change, then str8 pimpin it all w/e. CANT WAIT!!!!

Home for a 3 week break :D

Be able to get the dirt bikes out again. Got massive 2 day event coming up soon. goes something like ride all sat, have lots of beer on sat night, sleep, then ride sunday. Its called Desert Storm, get to ride in that army traing ground for some of it. Best weekend of the year. No police to nab ya for speeding or skidz either. Unfortunatly its the same weekend as Manfield training day so I can't go to that.