Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Stolen e46 m3

Guest Andrew

Hi - Just got a call from the dealership I used to work for. They had a 2001 e46 m3 6spd silver stolen from the grooming bay today at about 4:30.

If you see any suspect bits appear on trade me etc etc give me a shout.

Had no rego plates on it.

Guest Spargo

If I see an S54 on trademe, you'll be the last person I call Andy :lol:

Seriously though, i'll keep an ear to the ground.

while no one was looking, they hoped in the car and drove off???

or

the got a helicopter and tied a rope on to the car and flew off with it????

or

there was this really big chicken.........

dam, thats gotta sux arse. might be able to pick a e46 m3 as a trade in somewhere??

i bet it will be found in a couple days proberbly crashed and / or burnt out

and plus when you steal a car like thats they are quite a rarity to get parts for them from someone wrecking them so i rekon if they do try sell it in parts they will get snapped out hard

actually stole it while a groomer was working on it hah - legends.

hah, I hear grooomers aren't to quick :P

"I was polishing the bonnet, and suddenly I realised I wasn't polishing anything at all"

hmmmm, I'd go as far as saying it's semi-dismantled, or even in a shipping container by now, gone in 60 seconds remake styles :rambo:

Maybe they have taken the engine out and installed in another car .. and melted the chassis and anything meltable into a blob so it's not recognised already .. haha ..

I wouldn't mind having that engine in my car~ hahaha~

Perhaps the wheels too~~

I'll take the mirror as well thanks~!

......................................................................................

Which delaership is this? Jerrys? McMillan?

Wow .. how did it happen .. do you mind me asking ...

There was that giant UFO hoving pass and they used their electro-magnet to suck the car up in mid-air.....

Then they use they used their laser vision to brain washed the groomer so he doesn't remember a thing~~

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, how did that happen?? :pimp:

How did it happen??? Do you really need to think about this???

Groomer was working on the car, walked away leaving the keys in the ignition, some plucky bastard hops in and turns the key then puts the car in gear and drives off the yard.

I would've thought the new M3's would have the GPS security chips in them so they can be tracked...perhaps those new micro dots aswell...

I walked past a car yard in Wellington the other day and they had every car on the 'front line' with the doors open, the keys in the ignition....and the engines running !

Im talking a couple of Porsches, a Jag, couple of BMW's and I think an Aston too. It wouldve been so easy to have hoped in one and driven off. I stopped for a couple of seconds to check if anyone was in the cars, but nope, not a single soul in sight.

I walked past a car yard in Wellington the other day and they had every car on the 'front line' with the doors open, the keys in the ignition....and the engines running !

Im talking a couple of Porsches, a Jag, couple of BMW's and I think an Aston too. It wouldve been so easy to have hoped in one and driven off. I stopped for a couple of seconds to check if anyone was in the cars, but nope, not a single soul in sight.

From the description sounds like Tory European.

That Red 5-series is a genuine M5 btw.

From the description sounds like Tory European.

That Red 5-series is a genuine M5 btw.

Give the man a cigar, Tory European it was.

I stopped to check out the M5 too, Im seriously thinking about pitching up to take it for a test drive. :mosh:

Ya I toyed with that idea too... it's been there for a while. They often seem to have some interesting premium cars there, probably more as fun for the Gazeley boys than anything else.

Shame about the red leather. Do you remember if its an NZ new or Japper? I think they wanted ~$80,000 or so for it didn't they?

Ya I toyed with that idea too... it's been there for a while.  They often seem to have some interesting premium cars there, probably more as fun for the Gazeley boys than anything else.

Shame about the red leather.  Do you remember if its an NZ new or Japper?  I think they wanted ~$80,000 or so for it didn't they?

I didnt notice any red leather, but it was imported from South Africa in 91.

A red M5 would be stunning.....unfortunately at 80k its a little out of my league !

[edit] Obviously it wasnt 91 ! ....just cant remember whether it was 99 or 01 now !

Edited by martyyn