Sign in to follow this  
thirdkide30

Parts availability and e30 maintenance

Okay just doing abit of research on these things as im stuck whether i should keep my e30 or sell it off to get another civic eg sedan. These topics seem to always come up when talking about bmw's so needing opinions.

Now just needing to know are parts really that hard to track down? And is the maintenance really that hard? EG electricals, engine maintenance and etc. Ive gotten a few good things about e30s from the nzhondas crew so pls no trash talk on the civic cos its FWD.

E30 parts are everywhere. New, 2nd hand etc, Ive had no problem sourcing anything ive wanted. BMW NZ prices are steep for some stuff, but its not hard to find good deals. What particularly are you looking for?

Your looking at it the wrong way, an E30 is a classic now, and I cant think of another classic car with parts support in NZ, and worldwide, that can come close to an E30.

E30 Vs. Civic . Apples and Oranges. Classic car Vs. Grandmas shopping trolley ;)