Sign in to follow this  
simke

F****n incompetent bureaucrats

Had the same thing a few years ago after I sold my e39. New owner got a $200 ticket for no reg about a week after he had bought it ( it had a reg when I sold it to him), same deal, called 5 or 6 people,went and filled countless forms and in the end I just gave up and paid them. Purely because I would have wasted probably 2 days trying to sort it.

Ha just remembered this time in my first E30 when I was 15. Was driving along a main road on the shore at around 20kph (shopping centre type area). Thought woah WTF so pulled into the nearest spot I could find... which happened to be a handicap carpark. Within about 15 seconds of me stopping and hopping out, some geriatric f**k comes over and starts taking photos of me. Pretty much told him where to put that camera and he left.

There are some truly ignorant people around.

Ha just remembered this time in my first E30 when I was 15. Was driving along a main road on the shore at around 20kph (shopping centre type area). Thought woah WTF .....

What caused you to go woah?

What caused you to go woah?

He was in an E30, that's enough to wow anyone isn't it?

Ah right, somewhere in there it should say my exhaust fell off.

My friend got a ticket from a parking warden for no wof and no reg

and she's complaining about it even though both ran out months ago

apparently it's the parking warden's fault that she got a ticket ... not her fault for not abiding by the law

Edited by Wom

My friend got a ticket from a parking warden for no wof and no reg

and she's complaining about it even though both ran out months ago

apparently it's the parking warden's fault that she got a ticket ... not her fault for not abiding by the law

Is she one of those types who feels the world owes her, for no apparent reason? an odd sense of entitlement for no good reason, just because she is?

I know a few people like this, who feel they can do no wrong therefor anything bad that happens to them couldn't possibly be their fault, thus looking to anything / anyone to blame.

Then again, can't help to try