Sign in to follow this  
e30 dude

e30 parts in NZ

hi all! this is my first posting here. im located in manila, philippines. i have a 1983 320iA, yes it's an e30, euro version, one of the very first off the production line, i guess. i'm having the hardest time finding parts here, and i was wondering how abundant e30 parts are in new zealand? and would shipping be more expensive, say if i order from US or europe?

thanks!

there a lot of e30's still on the road over here, so parts are easily available

however performance parts like LSD's, body kits etc are rarer here than overseas

not sure about shipping but it doesnt look as far on the map!

hi all! this is my first posting here. im located in manila, philippines. i have a 1983 320iA, yes it's an e30, euro version, one of the very first off the production line, i guess. i'm having the hardest time finding parts here, and i was wondering how abundant e30 parts are in new zealand? and would shipping be more expensive, say if i order from US or europe?

thanks!

what parts do you need , i just wrecked a 1986 e30 320iA .

email retrah1@wave.co.nz

hi all!  this is my first posting here.  im located in manila, philippines.  i have a 1983 320iA, yes it's an e30, euro version, one of the very first off the production line, i guess.  i'm having the hardest time finding parts here, and i was wondering how abundant e30 parts are in new zealand?  and would shipping be more expensive, say if i order from US or europe?

thanks!

what parts do you need , i just wrecked a 1986 e30 320iA .

email retrah1@wave.co.nz

hi brent!

i have a friend in auckland who can ship the parts to me. i dont know exactly where in auckland he is, i already asked. meanwhile, where are you in auckland? right now, im looking for an alternator for my m20b20. right now im using a modified honda alternator :) i'm also looking for passenger side window motor, 2pcs lighted window switches, turn signal stalk, flasher for turn signals, fuel filler cap. that's all i can think of now.

maybe you can email me prices for these? do not include shipping cost, yet. thanks.

hi $80 for alternator , no window switches with working lights. window motor from e28 5 series (should be the same ) $30 .

turn stalk and flasher $30 , petrol cap $10

hi $80 for alternator , no window switches with working lights. window motor from e28 5 series (should be the same ) $30 .

turn stalk and flasher $30 , petrol cap $10

Let me talk to my friend there in auckland, and see how we can work out the shipping.. thanks!

there a lot of e30's still on the road over here, so parts are easily available

however performance parts like LSD's, body kits etc are rarer here than overseas

not sure about shipping but it doesnt look as far on the map!

didnt know a kit had performance gains rice boy!

ooooooh aerodynamics!!

NZ Has duct tape - line this down your car twice from the middle either side of the roundel and it adds a further 80horsepower per stripe. Add that with stickers below the side mirriors and your've got basically an F1 roadcar.

Edited by E30stz