Sign in to follow this  
Linden

E36ti vs E30 Rear Subframe

Alright guys so i just ripped a subfrme to bits, is there much if any difference in the e30 and e36ti subframe?

would be helpfull as i already have a e30 one from my parts car

Cheers

Linden

I could be imagining things, but I think Glenn said something about them being different when he went to mount his diff. Might pay to flick him a message.

the diff mounting should be the same, im going to reinforce this one before i put it in i just dont want to do it just to find its different when i go to put it in

I'd be interested to know if there is a difference too

I could be imagining things, but I think Glenn said something about them being different when he went to mount his diff. Might pay to flick him a message.

The subframe is the same. The E30 & Ti's have different mounts in the subframe & the control arm / hubs are different. I had to modify the chassis of the Ti (not the subframe) to fit the medium case LSD to get clearance because the Ti's only come out with a small case diff. Pictures are in my manual conversion thread.

^ do you know what the 323ti's ran glenn? small case diff or med case with chassis modified to suit?

^ do you know what the 323ti's ran glenn? small case diff or med case with chassis modified to suit?

Medium case LSD 3.07:1 ratio for manual & 3.23:1 for autos

Edited by *Glenn*