Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

2x Metallica seated tickets

Due to some out of Auckland friends pulling out I have to sell their tickets.

They are seated together in Row K Seat 26 and 27.

These were purchased early on due to being Metallica club members.

They are for the WED 13th of OCT.

Auction will end Sunday. So I can courier the tickets to you first thing Monday unless other arrangements are made. Pick ups are ok.

Reserve price is only $320. Less than what they cost me due to Metallica club membership.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...217&ed=true

Posted Image

Edited by driftit

I missed out on tickets due to opportunists buying them with a plan to scalp them closer to the date, and the fact Metalica are playing at a venue the size or my garage, why not offer them at what they cost you? So many Metallica fans missed out <_<

Also, can anyone just list random stuff for sale in the for sale section? I have some clothes, an electric tooth brush and a bag of marsh mellows I would like to flog off :unsure:

Edited by resident know it all

They will sell for what they are worth to someone. I have infact offered these to all of my friends and work mates for what they cost me. Feel free to make me an offer if you are a Bimmersporter who drives a BMW.

And if you were a true fan that did not want to miss out. You would have joined the Metallica Fan Club as discussed in the Metallica thread on this forum to get advanced sales.

If you search back you will see many items have been listed here. From TV's to Boats. But if you start listing all your crap don't come crying when it gets deleted or people start trolling your threads. e.g. Some of Shadys threads.

They will sell for what they are worth to someone. I have infact offered these to all of my friends and work mates for what they cost me. Feel free to make me an offer if you are a Bimmersporter who drives a BMW.

And if you were a true fan that did not want to miss out. You would have joined the Metallica Fan Club as discussed in the Metallica thread on this forum to get advanced sales.

If you search back you will see many items have been listed here. From TV's to Boats. But if you start listing all your crap don't come crying when it gets deleted or people start trolling your threads. e.g. Some of Shadys threads.

Don't ya hate it when you buy tickets for someoen then they pull out!

We were not able to get tickets for metallica as even though we qualifed for presales, online purchase process failed several times. Anyway we did the next best thing and bought the Blu-ray disk of the current concert in Mexico. Rocks!

Oh it was glorious, the chaps and I had some wonderful seats at the Metallica concert, they cranked out all our favourite songs from Death Magnetic and Reload we are massive fans because im on a this Metallica fan club on the internet and have a credit card :rolleyes:

I will swap you my Oral-B lecky tooth brush (only used a few times) and three boxes of NZ Larger.

Live sh*t Bing and Purge is a goodie Jumbo, worth having a look at, the crowds were amazing.

Don't ya hate it when you buy tickets for someoen then they pull out!

We were not able to get tickets for metallica as even though we qualifed for presales, online purchase process failed several times. Anyway we did the next best thing and bought the Blu-ray disk of the current concert in Mexico. Rocks!

Heh.. Ended up buying tickets to the gig in Adelaide. Cos I missed out on Auckland

Win.