Sign in to follow this  
E30BMA

My E34 535

Thought it was about time i got a project thread started for my E34. Had a few beers with Greg last weekend and now have new-found motivation to get cracking on my E34.

I brought it over 18 months ago but havent done much to it yet, its been sitting and hardly getting used as Ive got a Company car as my Daily driver.

Basic run down; Its a Diamondshwartz e34, M30B35, has all the good bits already like Manual gearbox and LSD B) , but is in need of a fair bit of work.

Im aiming to have it sorted in time for the next Taupo track meet next year. Already underway sorting an upgrade to 540i front brakes, needs suspension repairs and upgrades to make it suitable/safe for the track (and the road).

Will add some pics soon.

Heres my inspiration for what Id like the finished product to look like (minus the rear wing)

post-2477-1286912322.jpg

Guest Simon*

Good to hear you're picking this up again Scott

Bring it out for a blat at the end of the month in whatever shape it's in :)

nice car .

can help with big brake kits if needed

cheers brent

Cheers Si, Its been long overdue...

Brent, Thats pic isnt my car, but the basic style/look I wanna achieve at the end.

Its actually a car I purchased from you quite a while ago, Im sure youll remember it when I post some pics of it later. Was the 525 body you transplanted all the 535is running gear into.

Cheers Si, Its been long overdue...

Brent, Thats pic isnt my car, but the basic style/look I wanna achieve at the end.

Its actually a car I purchased from you quite a while ago, Im sure youll remember it when I post some pics of it later. Was the 525 body you transplanted all the 535is running gear into.

oh ok that one , that was already like that when i got it .

Yeah I know, its way too loud with that on (not to mention fugly), so thats on the to do list.

It's got a rear-firing cannon!

Rofl! Nice spotting there Si =D

Goodluck with this dude wish you luck.