Sign in to follow this  
|ncary

Some help might be needed in Auckland..

My good friend bought a E30 about a month ago on trademe from Auckland. The sellers names is Kale G. I won't put the full name, yet.

He has backed out on delivering the car 3 times now to my friends brother in Auckland, and rarely responds to correspondence.

Here is a picture of the car, just wondering if anyone knows this guy. He has mentioned being a member on here.

Just had a phone call from him now backing out of another delivery that was supposed to happen at 7pm tonight, after a previous 2 weeks of not even being on the map.

Just if anyone knows him, could they kick his ass into gear.

So there are some pretty cheaps flights to Auckland.....

post-1573-1287552912.png

wasn't that in the for sale section awhile back? anyone else think that or am I dreaming

EDIT: anyway i'd already have been up, flights are cheaper than not having a car you've paid for, 10bucks to get a list of all owners on it, i'd be door knocking with a rather big chap on the latest address..hate dicks like this! oxygen wasters

Edited by HT.

Yes didn't mention, it has been paid for.

My friends brother is trying to sort it out up there, it's kinda like being in the middle down here. Next step, if it doesn't happen tonight (as promised), will be a visit on the doorstep.

Is the buyer the dude that sold me that bumper?

f**k some people are just plain rude.

Edited by bravo
Breach of forum rules.

Pity we dont have a bimmersport version of 4chan.

Edited by bravo
Inappropriate reference.

We've probably got enough bimmersport members on /b/ anyways.

We've probably got enough bimmersport members on /b/ anyways.

rules 1 and 2

Mate if i was in Auckland or the car was in Taranaki you would have the car in your possesion(sp?) by the weekend. I love repo' type work, gets the blood pumping lol.

Car is officially under my friends name. Was supposed to be in his brothers possession a good few weeks ago. Keeps making excuses. I guess the only receipt is the bank transfer for the few thou it cost.

Mate if i was in Auckland or the car was in Taranaki you would have the car in your possesion(sp?) by the weekend. I love repo' type work, gets the blood pumping lol.

:D Hahaha classic. G C as they say.

*Oh it's a 1989 325 auto, has those rims on you can see.

Edited by Incary

Surely lay a complaint with the police then? Whilst most people think they dont do much its amazing how being polite and friendly can solve alot of issues.

Go into the local cop shop, talk to the counter staff and they will help out.

Surely lay a complaint with the police then? Whilst most people think they dont do much its amazing how being polite and friendly can solve alot of issues.

Go into the local cop shop, talk to the counter staff and they will help out.

This.

Try all legal avenues first i reckon.

Yeah today was the penultimate day for delivery. But chances are it will be the same story again. Police will be coming round the mountain when they come.

Just hoping someone on here knows of him and can either explain or slap him around the back of the head

Oh you know him? Send him a slap from us

*Oh you PMed me :D Thanks

Edited by Incary

I wouldn't have handed over any cash until I had the keys in my hand personally unless it was a dealership.

That's just plain f**ked up, the guy needs a hurry the f**k up and yesterday. Hope you sort it out fast. Would love to hear the excuses. How can someone take payment for something then withhold it!

If you have a receipt, I have a friend who could look into it. It may have a small cost.

when your friend does get the car, make sure it has everything listed in the ad and is in the same condition as listed.

Your friend better hope in hell that this guy hasn't racked up fines during this time that the car's been registered under your friend's name - not smart at all.

Edited by M3_Power

By the time this guy was free from work last night my friends brother was in bed. Saturday delivery now..

Not my decision haha, I'd be up there

Car is delivered. Sadly it's condition was not as described, bit of damage on the bonnet and a rusty rear door.. What a cock. Avoid any tradings with a K. Goldstone :angry: