Sign in to follow this  
|ncary

Some help might be needed in Auckland..

Thats life same happened to my step sister when she bought her evo paid for it went up and picked it up started to drive back and it broke down f**ked clutch and needed the head to be fixed.

so add $2000ish to the 10k she paid and it still isnt like what was said on trademe.

At lest he now has the car if anything from here i would be emailing trademe and getting that users account locked.

Thanks for letting us know the outcome.

More to it now. The car is even worse than first assessed. There is rust in 3 of the doors. Rust through the sill on the drivers side that has been poorly bogged up. Lots of broken bits.

Eg:

post-1573-1288062501.jpg

Money is being refunded this week sometime (so he says), otherwise it's off into the legal system!

And it looked fine in the trademe pics, sigh. None of these things were described in the auction by the way. And when my friend asked why this fool had not told him about the rust etc, he said:

'But you didn't ask if there was rust in the sills and doors

He definitely asked about rust, I heard him, he just wasn't specific about the location.....

I'm tempted to post this guys picture so some of you awesome aucklanders can give him some sh*t if you ever see him!

I'm tempted to post this guys picture so some of you awesome aucklanders can give him some sh*t if you ever see him!

PM the picture please Henry and any other details

There should be some name and shame list you can post people like this on.

Revenge can be sweet if you do it correctly.

After everything has cleared eg: you are refunded.

go to your Bank and also the same Bank he used and lay a complaint about him "using the banking system to commit fraud"

Which he did OK!

The result will be him being blacklisted by all trhe banks in NZ as an undesirable customer [ yes they do this ]

The C**t can't even go on the dole without a bank account [ it'll be his mess to clean up ]