Sign in to follow this  
mrad01

BMW e30 M3 "Giant Killer" vids

Probably a repost - but amazing to watch the B&H e30 M3 (2.5 litre version) amongst all the turbo Sierras, Skylines and aussie V8s in the 1990s...

Amaroo park:

Lakeside:

And then my fav 2 e30 M3 vids:

Remember watching him during the Nissan Mobil 500 in Wellington. The 2.5 M3's had a fantastic sound at high RPM. Unfortunatly he had an altercation coming together with a lapped car. There where paint marks in the concert barrier from where his helment touched the barrier. The M3 was totaled and Tony was very lucky not to have been seriously hurt. (remember seeing a very bent M3 in the pits after)

Unfortunatly he had an altercation coming together with a lapped car. There where paint marks in the concert barrier from where his helment touched the barrier. The M3 was totaled and Tony was very lucky not to have been seriously hurt. (remember seeing a very bent M3 in the pits after)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcQvywQ3VQM

Bloooooody hell - i've not seen that before!!!

His helmet whacked the barrier pretty hard.

I did shed a tear for that car - it is my fav e30 M3 - I'd love to know where those 2 cars are right now. Obviously a lot of coin to build - or even to rebuild a replica of it....hmmm, thinking thinking....