Sign in to follow this  
E30stz

Front Indicators / Side repeaters

I'm importing a set from overseas for myself, so if anyone else is interested then be sure to ask.

Can get them in clear / smoked.

Depends on how much shipping is but I should be able to get them over here for a reasonable price (cheaper than NZ prices anyway).

No confirmed prices yet, as I dont have a shipping price. But I'm gonna say about $140 or so (to NZ, then add courier cost) for a set of 2 indicators 2 repeaters (clear or smoked).

post-13-1112250703.jpg

Edited by E30stz

Yeah sorry, not trying to steal your show or anything just looking for a set of clears all round and they happen to have Smoked ;).

careless bumpage.

- I'm about to make an order, last calls if anyones interested.

They usually cost $100 including shipping for just a set of repeators in NZ. So you would be saving a good deal of money if you brought through this.

careless bumpage.

- I'm about to make an order, last calls if anyones interested.

They usually cost $100 including shipping for just a set of repeators in NZ. So you would be saving a good deal of money if you brought through this.

Can you get anything for my 1996 e38 ?

Had a supply all lined up in Wellington just a few months ago and now the go wont answer my emails <_<

Im after clear/crystal fronts, sides and the crystal rears. There are plenty of places in the States and the UK on Ebay but if you place does them then the saving on shipping would be great.

those are the only ones I can get for non facelift E38's. You'll have to work with me as I havent used these guys before. I could order my clears beforehand and see how they go ie. how long it takes, whether or not they get taxed and how much it costs for delivery.

those are the only ones I can get for non facelift E38's. You'll have to work with me as I havent used these guys before. I could order my clears beforehand and see how they go ie. how long it takes, whether or not they get taxed and how much it costs for delivery.

Ill send you an email to talk about it off line mate.

regardless of what happens, definately include me in the side repeaters. They are not easy to find.

provided you 'know' if these will fit your car I can get them.

Because my suppliers are telling me : they fit 98 and older buy I assume that just means facelift.

provided you 'know' if these will fit your car I can get them.

Because my suppliers are telling me : they fit 98 and older buy I assume that just means facelift.

There are two things to be wary of.

The e38 had a facelift in 98. In terms of shape the rear of the cars stayed the same but the front indicators are different.

In 98 the rears went to a white indicator lense like you had, and in 99 they went to the crystal look which is what Im after.

The crystal fronts are aftermarket and as long as they are upto 98 they will fit.

I dont have MSN Im afraid, but Ill try setting it up now and let you know. Whats your 'name' on MSN ?

Its no biggy if you dont wanna grab MSN, just easier to chat live.

My msn is listed in profile - spazticmonky@hotmail.com (hey I was 10 guys, its not that fnuny)

Edited by E30stz

Its no biggy if you dont wanna grab MSN, just easier to chat live.

Im on, so how do we hook up ?

God I sound like such a newbie !

click add a contact @ the bottom of the window and 'by email address' or something like that and copy and paste " spazticmonky@hotmail.com " into it(without the speechmarks).

Edited by E30stz

Sign in to follow this