Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

wanted: E30 dash and body looms

My one is a mess from having three different stereos and two different alarms installed tapped into it and then removed. probably the source of most of my wiring quirks

let me know what you have. free/cheap/doz/take-the-cracked-dash-its-attached-to-off-your-hands is good

as close to the following as possible please:

Facelift

320i

Jap import

4 door

full electrics

aircon

Automatic (this probably doesnt matter)

if anyone knows for sure that all facelift looms are all plug into the right place and your away laughing let me know.

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

In my car there are two looms, one runs along the top of the dash (strapped to it) and plugs into random bits, the other, which isnt strapped to the dash, runs too the headunit/cluster etc.

I have a facelift dash loom, but I dont think its the one your after. If it is, you can have it before it gets tossed :D

Edited by Jacko

oh didnt recall thier being two at the time but now you mention it maybe you are right.

i think ill need both of them. i definately want to tidy up the one that my stereo and cluster etc etc is on as that is quite messy i know. cant recall whats on the other curcuit to know if its worth while. is the brake light switch on it?

forgot to mention would like one thats unmolested from a car with factory stereo and no alarm if possible

Still after this. also would like a body loom to suit as well. will probably be hitting Pickapart tomorrow to see whats up there, but let me know what you have!

Need dash loom asap!!!!! please let me know what you have!? as standard and as tidy as possible. hit up pickapart and they are all almost as molested as mine.

Are dash looms universal??

And do prefacelift body looms suit as long as they have power windows etc like mine does??

Need dash loom asap!!!!! please let me know what you have!? as standard and as tidy as possible. hit up pickapart and they are all almost as molested as mine.

Are dash looms universal??

And do prefacelift body looms suit as long as they have power windows etc like mine does??

Hey Andy,

I got a dash and dash loom ( loom thats actually strapped to the dash ) from a 87 p/fl 320i.

Will this work for ya

does it have the rectangle plugs that click into the back of the cluster on it?

does it have the rectangle plugs that click into the back of the cluster on it?

no thats the other loom. Pretty sure theres two. This loom is strapped to the dash itself....

ahh right. got that loom and its fine hasnt been messed with like the abortion of the other one. if you come across the other in your stash let me know :D

ahh right. got that loom and its fine hasnt been messed with like the abortion of the other one. if you come across the other in your stash let me know :D

Sweet. I got a 87 320i wreck car, so Ill have a look if I can disconnect it for you. If I can i can give you its dash and that wiring for $60...

=D

dont need the dash, have a mint one here

ah I see, thought you wanted a dash and loom =) Yea you can have that loom for free mate if i can get it out.