Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Russian Late for work

Dont think hes going to live long if he keeps doing that.

Call him what you like.... mad, crazy, an idiot etc. but he sure as hell can ride a motorbike.

Not long for this world doing that, When statistic's catch up with him its gonna suck big time. His luck will run pretty quickly i would say.

Call him what you like.... mad, crazy, an idiot etc. but he sure as hell can ride a motorbike.

Yeah. Only gonna take one person to change lanes without seeing him to wipe him out tho. I see towards the end he went between a car and a truck while the truck was merging into that lane, had to give the bike a rev to let them know he was there.

I don't know what you fella's are bitchin' about. Clearly he slows down when riding towards on-coming cars.

Geeze.

Lane splitting like he's doing in the 1st bit is a lot of fun - but bloody dangerous - which is why I sold my CBR1100XX. I could ride to work sort of sesible like, but coming home I couldn't resist the temptation.

I was enjoying it until he started riding on the WRONG side of the road into oncoming traffic.

And then the lane splitting a high speed through unbelieveably tight gaps OMFG. Great skills but a complete F---ing nut job.

Edited by jimbo