Sign in to follow this  
cytamen

WTB: E36 318i / 320i

Hey,

Actually looking to find a smaller engined E36 for my mother, who has recently had her car written off by somebody crashing in to the back of her at 30km/h... the car she was in was a Pulsar, and the amount of a beating it took compared to the other car was a lot, so much that I've convinced her she needs to get something a bit more robust, but she's only wanting to spend $3,000 - $3,500 so I thought maybe an E36 would be a good option.

Pretty much needs to be the exact opposite of what I look for in an E36 in terms of options, but obviously in good mechanical order.

Needs to be:

Automatic

1.8L or 2L

Reasonable km's

Well serviced

No rust / damage

Current reg & wof

If anybody has anything that sounds like the above, please let me know as I'd rather buy off a club member than off trademe

Thanks!

David

Hey,

Actually looking to find a smaller engined E36 for my mother, who has recently had her car written off by somebody crashing in to the back of her at 30km/h... the car she was in was a Pulsar, and the amount of a beating it took compared to the other car was a lot, so much that I've convinced her she needs to get something a bit more robust, but she's only wanting to spend $3,000 - $3,500 so I thought maybe an E36 would be a good option.

Pretty much needs to be the exact opposite of what I look for in an E36 in terms of options, but obviously in good mechanical order.

Needs to be:

Automatic

1.8L or 2L

Reasonable km's

Well serviced

No rust / damage

Current reg & wof

If anybody has anything that sounds like the above, please let me know as I'd rather buy off a club member than off trademe

Thanks!

David

I have an E36 1992 318i Auto, done 196000k's, 4dr sedan. no mods apart from tinted windows that I'm looking to sell for around $3500. PM me if your interested.