Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

Android phones, Windows 7 phones and frikkin' iphones

Androids will dominate the world.

OS4 is a better operating system currently (more responsive, better battery life). Give it to Android 3.0 and there will be virtually no difference.

Couldn't agree more.

And as for Windows 7 Mobile or whatever they want to call it... It's still Windows CE... Wouldn't go there!

No its not, Windows Phone 7 is completely new platform.

Looks like Vodafone started selling them

Visit My Website

No it's not, it's the same as all of M$'s other rubbish - new stuff piled on top of old stuff.

It runs the Windows CE 6.0 R3 kernel and is part of the Windows CE family.

As someone that is a very heavy Smartphone user and has tried all three - I can safely say that the iPhone / iOS is a lot more streamlined, faster, user friendly and reliable, BUT Android is catching up fast - their not close but give it one year and I think it'll be great.

Edited by sammcj

I am also go with Android phone, More comfortable and great features. You can use this with any network and also best for data transfer from any system. Easy to use any where and much reliable then others. I got LG Crystal and Samsung Ultra touch, both of 8MP Camera and great clarity and performance.

No it's not, it's the same as all of M$'s other rubbish - new stuff piled on top of old stuff.

It runs the Windows CE 6.0 R3 kernel and is part of the Windows CE family.

As someone that is a very heavy Smartphone user and has tried all three - I can safely say that the iPhone / iOS is a lot more streamlined, faster, user friendly and reliable, BUT Android is catching up fast - their not close but give it one year and I think it'll be great.

Not all MS apps are rubbish.

Not all MS apps are rubbish.

I agree, Word / Excel are OK, so is format.com

Edited by sammcj