Sign in to follow this  
E36 M

Free AK47 with every truck bought

One way to sell a car i suppose, Imagine this happening in New Zealand.

A car dealership is trying to drum up business by offering an unusual perk for potential used-truck buyers: a free AK-47 assault rifle.

General sales manager Nick Ginetta says that since the promotion was announced in the Florida town on Veterans Day (November 11), business has more than doubled at Nations Trucks.

Customers would have to pass a background check before using the $US400 ($A405) gun-shop voucher.

They also have the option of using the money towards other firearms, or they can request a cheque for that amount instead.

The dealership has fielded some complaints about the deal, which Ginetta acknowledges is controversial.

But he adds: "My buyer is absolutely a gun owner, no question."

The promotion is scheduled to run until the end of November.

One way to sell a car i suppose, Imagine this happening in New Zealand.

Would not be allowed to happen here. We can't keep even the violent crimes down as it is let alone guns lol.

Funny idea though, AK47, only in America.

Our own COPS arent even allowed to hold guns let alone civilians, americans always come up with the moth ruthless ideas

US$400 for an AK?!?!? them yanks are getting ripped off.

My gardener in Saff bought them for R30 which is about NZ $6 :P

Was second hand though....

Not exactly hard to legally own a semi auto AK(which is what they will be giving away) in NZ .

You can pick them up here for around $1500 NZD now, ive got 3x of them around here :P .

Not exactly hard to legally own a semi auto AK(which is what they will be giving away) in NZ .

You can pick them up here for around $1500 NZD now, ive got 3x of them around here :P .

I hope you dont stay around Nawton at all or i wont want to drive around there again :P