Sign in to follow this  
VJAI

AC Schnitzer Sticker...

I still say the pinstripe is awesome, and totally acceptable PROVIDED the logo is not on there.

It is like saying you cant put M3 mirrors on your car because it isn't an M3 or you can't put ACS or Hartge or Alpina mags on because its not an ACS, Alpina or Hartge. As long as you don't have the logo and say "I've got a ACS logo because I want you to think I've got an ACS", but just say "I think the ACS pinstripe enhances my cars looks and lines, but I know I don't have an ACS so I'll leave the logo off" then that's fine.

Taking styling options from performance versions is not cheating, it's customising. As long as the logos only go on when appropriate or the real thing.

I still say the pinstripe is awesome, and totally acceptable PROVIDED the logo is not on there.

Cant disagree with that, I love the ACS pinstripe.

The problem is that people 'in the know' will see it and know youve just taken the logo off and to me that looks like your trying too hard.

Ask the Wellington guys who got together last about the black 538 parked outside the pub with chrome side grills on it.....they still had the M3 badge on them !

Oh how we laughed.....well I did anyway :P

At the end of the day, its your car and your choice. If you like it do it. My opinion should mean nothing. Its what you want to do with it that counts.

pfft, if you can't take styling cues from performance models then what can you honestly do to your car??? change the hubcaps?? hah!! nice work, the ones you put on are probably off a different car, nice work with the rice 5series hubbies on a 3er...

I reckon they're mean, as bravo said, ditch the logo maybe, nothing wrong with it!!!

must agree that m badges/alpina/acs badges on somethig thats not is uber gay, but meh, long as you do tasteful mods then it's all good, colourcoding a 5's mirrors could be seen as trying to rice it into an m5... with paint.....

who cares, long as you like it

:thumb:

does anyone know where you canget the sticker set from ?