Sign in to follow this  
Heino

e46 standard bass upgrade.

Okay so on sat ima try and run my sub and amp of the standard hesdunit, through the amps speaker level input.

So this means that it will be playing off the rear speakers and the bass can SLIGHTLY be controled of the headunit with the bass control but mostly controled with the fade front to back function. I went and did my research today and i was told by a sound install guy that it is possible but you do not have as much control over the amount of bass. but yeah i thought it was deff wrth a try and try save some money.

So saterday is guna be the moment of truth. FINGERS CROSSED. lets hope it works.

Or you could just change the gain on the Amp, or buy one with a Volume controller haha.

I personally NEVER touch my audio settings, ever ever once I've set them to my desired levels.

Where's some bodykits?

as the thread said i have exams and because my dad is paying for them he said i can finish the order after them. so my last exam is the 26th and my last email i got today from the supplier reads as follows.

Hi Heino,

I am very glad to receive your reply.

Ok, I look forward to your contact later. Best wishes for your exams!

Best regards and thanks,

Cathy