Sign in to follow this  
martyyyn

e30 318is

The car has been absolutely faultless in the 12 months Ive owned it, but Im being tempted by something else.

NZ new.

245000 kms.

On mint 15" weaves with matching set of Nankang NS2's with lots of tread. Four mint caps with two mint spares.

Genuine 'is' front lip.

Genuine tech I rear wing (also have the original colour coded 'is' rear lip).

Genuine tech II steering wheel.

Clear fronts and sides (have original orange too if you want standard).

Ipod cable into the factory stereo with USB charger all hidden behind the center console.

Absolutely mint interior apart from the usual dash crack.

Some rust bubbling though on the leading edge of the bonnet (have a rust free spare which needs painting)

Two small dings in drivers door.

Front valence needs rust removal and painting again.

Clear coat on rear quarter is 'hazed'.

IMO a grand of body/paint work would make this one of (if not the) mintest 318is's in the country. Ive driven 316's, 318's and 325's and none of them come close to how well this car drives and handles.

Im looking for offers over $7k. PM me if you're genuinely interested. Im not going to sell this car sight unseen unless I know who you are or you are recommended by someone I trust.

Photos....

post-5221-1290677204.jpg

post-5221-1290677220.jpg

Crap interior shot but its the only one I have at the moment :(

post-5221-1290677232.jpg

Hi there,

Could be quite keen, but it is pending the sale of my car. So there is not much point in pursueing this too much further unless you happen to know of someone who wants a e39 540i? Worth a try.

Cheers,

Mavrick

Could be quite keen, but it is pending the sale of my car. So there is not much point in pursueing this too much further unless you happen to know of someone who wants a e39 540i? Worth a try.

Tell me more about the e39 ;)

Bump.

Car for sale now. Im negotiable on the price and can hold on over the xmas break if that helps any buyers.

Ive had plenty of interest so make a move now to secure what is an amazing car to drive.

New Listing

Edited by martyyyn

Bump.

Car will have a new WOF next week and Ill accept $6500 for a quick sale. I want to start driving its replacement.