Sign in to follow this  
AN E30 Fan

E30 Daily

Hi all,

I'm back from my year away in Europe and I'm on the hunt for an E30

Its going to be a daily so I would prefer a 318i or 316i, I prefer facelift but I don't mind a tidy pre-facelift.

I don't want any projects, it needs to be relatively tidy.

I would prefer a manual but an auto is ok

My budget is $3,500

PM me if you have anything

I have a 325i e30 auto if your interested. been in the family for few years, pretty much mint condition.

are you still looking?

Hay dude have you seen my car in the for sale section? Its getting a warrant tomorow. 323i E30 2 grand but its negotiable

Have a couple of tidy 318 facelifts for sale. Silver or black both around 160-170k`s. Have some manual conversion kits avaliable if one is needed.

Regards Ray

Hay dude have you seen my car in the for sale section? Its getting a warrant tomorow. 323i E30 2 grand but its negotiable

Cheers mate, I have had a look but I can't for the life of me find the thread. Got a link?

Have a couple of tidy 318 facelifts for sale. Silver or black both around 160-170k`s. Have some manual conversion kits avaliable if one is needed.

Regards Ray

Thanks Ray, I might give you a call tomorrow. I've found a nice 325i that will need an inspection sometime early in the new year. Will you be available to do a check on it?

Thanks, AJ