Sign in to follow this  
kiwi535

keys....remotes

Picked up a 120D tonight.It doesnt have a key (not for normal use) but rather a integrated remote control/key.Trouble is the thing is huge compared to the ol 535 key.I have all my keys(4) in a little leather pouch but the remote doesnt fit inside it.i want to keep all the keys together as before.How do you guys keep your keys/remotes

Edited by kiwi535

On a key ring?

Or did I miss something?

didnt miss a thing i just want to see how people mange the big remotes rather than the keys....

Edited by kiwi535

I have some hooks on my wall in my room, I hang the keys for different cars there.

Tho most my cars are left unlocked with the keys in them. My flatmates always give me sh*t for that.

I just have em' on a key ring.

I have this awesome keyring Glenn sent me with some keys I bought off him, which can quickly add and remove keys.

I use to have two cars with alarms, that was a pain.

Picked up a 120D tonight.It doesnt have a key (not for normal use) but rather a integrated remote control/key.Trouble is the thing is huge compared to the ol 535 key.I have all my keys(4) in a little leather pouch but the remote doesnt fit inside it.i want to keep all the keys together as before.How do you guys keep your keys/remotes

The 120i's key was a pain... never lies flat due to the 90degree agle that the ring passes through the hole at!

The 120i's key was a pain... never lies flat due to the 90degree agle that the ring passes through the hole at!

thats the problem right there

I have some hooks on my wall in my room, I hang the keys for different cars there.

Tho most my cars are left unlocked with the keys in them. My flatmates always give me sh*t for that.

So... where abouts do you live :ph34r:

On a dog chain that i attach to my belt and down into my pocket, like this guy

post-3318-1291417022.jpg

Obviously im joking