Sign in to follow this  
bigt

E30 COVERTABLE CARPET/COUPE

I would like to buy carpet out off a e30 convertable or coupe with the foam backing..grey would be good but consider any colour,please ph 0212084453.cheers

Edited by bigt

No need to shout in here.... we can all hear you :P

BTW: What you are asking for has a que a mile long.. everyone is after good genuine carpet that is now no longer available new

I have some average condition grey cab carpet out of my one. We replaced ours with tan colour.

I can upload some pics etc but it is fairly stained but is in tact and all there.

I have some average condition grey cab carpet out of my one. We replaced ours with tan colour.

I can upload some pics etc but it is fairly stained but is in tact and all there.

Hi, that would be good email dirtyk9s@xtra.co.nz..or ph 0800927459.thanks wayne

Edited by bigt

No need to shout in here.... we can all hear you :P

BTW: What you are asking for has a que a mile long.. everyone is after good genuine carpet that is now no longer available new

Hi you still can buy new..and lots of retro fitted of the USA..a wait & dollars.

Hi you still can buy new..and lots of retro fitted of the USA..a wait & dollars.

You can't buy genuine BMW new... I've been down that track for several E30's with the help of BMW NZ Parts Distribution Manager ( friend of mine). We have tried Europe, Uk, USA & Asia... there is nothing available.

I would like to buy carpet out off a e30 convertable or coupe with the foam backing..grey would be good but consider any colour,please ph 0212084453.cheers

Hey Wayne, I think I have got a full set of carpet from a coupe in the garage, not sure about the foam backing though, I'll have a look and let you know.

Are you doing up the fire damaged 'vert now, or is this for the white one?