Sign in to follow this  
martyyyn

Car storage

Anyone have a spare spot in a garage for a month ?

I want to keep a car off the side of the road whilst I cant drive it and would be willing to pay in beer rather than cash to a storage company. Must be secure or somewhere very quiet.

Otherwise does anyone have any experience with any of the storage places around here ?

I left a car at the company who does the Airports storage for 6 weeks while I was overseas last year, cost a small fortune from memory.

Edit: Have a trawl through here - http://wellington.gumtree.co.nz/f-Flat-Hou...-W0QQCatIdZ9010

Edited by braeden.

Yeah mate, we used to do that often and its not cheap.

One of the places in town is $40 a week but its outdoors and only surrounded by a fence. Thats not too bad as an option but Im hoping someone has an empty garage somewhere in exchange for some beers.

i can clean up all my sh*t in the garage (been meaning to do it for a while now) and we can squeeze it in the back.

also have room at my house too if upperhutt works out better. not sure if i can fit yours and my car in the garage though, i can put it out the back of our house though, noone goes out there not even me or my flatmates lol