Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Race Seat certing

except for the crazy spring :lol:

u have to be firm with it, show it who's boss, otherwise it will make love to ur ass in a most unpleasant way!!

u have to be firm with it, show it who's boss, otherwise it will make love to ur ass in a most unpleasant way!!

depends on what your into apparently..

I'm about to buy a sparco ultra or pro 2000 for my 318. where i'm gettin it from gets and engineer to come in for $150 aud and fit it to suit your driving height and he supplies all the materials to make the runners and gives you a cert.

that not bad...woudl this place do it if i supplied seat? can you ask for me.....dont think ill get cert..fixed back in 2 door

that not bad...woudl this place do it if i supplied seat? can you ask for me.....dont think ill get cert..fixed back in 2 door

good luck gusto.

my bad

haha just picked up seat..will get some pics when i can...nothing too exciting...speaking to the seller apparently its all good as long as one of the seats is reclining...ie so i can use a fixed back for my drivers side.....fun times!

just no traffic......damn i want seat in now......

sorry bro havent post pix of seat rails yet, will take pixs tonight and post them up.

Can some explain to me how to shrink the pics cos my pix r huge an take ages to upload.??

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloa...ppowertoys.mspx

scroll down the page, on the right there's a list, get "image resizer", down load it, install it, then when in ur folder with the pics you want to resize, right click on them, should come up "resize pictures" on the menu thingy somewhere, go into that, resize as required, it will make a resized copy of the file, use that......

good program, i use it heaps....

post-2-1114042625.jpg