Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

GT5 Bundle

Ok guys i need your help here, I have a ps3 and have for the last 18 months. You may think it strange as I have never once put a game into it. With the release of GT5 i thought it might be time to start using it apart for blue ray. I came across this in dse would the wheel and pedals be ok for somebody like me who never really has played games ?? , Oh i need to know any comments by 12 as i am heading out then and is the last time before xmas I head into town.

>>DSE LINK<<

for someone used to a controller for gaming a wheel is hard. but they are easy to get used to. make sure you get a wheel that mounts to a table/has a stand/some sort of securing to your legs device, as nothing more anoying than turning the wheel and the whole unit turning putting your car into the wall because you havent turned the corner. my 2c

Im sure you already have it sorted, I didnt see the link as it wouldnt come up but pretty much the Logitech Driving Force Pro (DFP) and the g25/27 are the only semi decent wheels.

to anyone with the logitech driving force wheel ... can you remove the gear stick entirely?

I wouldn't mind taking it off and just using paddle shift, but I just don't like the idea of left hand drive lol

it's the only thing stopping me from buying the wheel lol, oh and the distinct lack of power plugs in this house

Edited by Wom

I never got the bundle from dse as i managed to find some reviews of the wheel and it sucked big time so might have to re think what i am going to do.

Can you use the wheel you guys are talking about on other car related games ??

You were talking about the $149 package with gt5 and wheel and sh*t? if so good job on reading up on it!

Its not every good at all.

also if your happy to spend a little more the gt force wheel is a very nice cheap wheel for the money [$249]

how about the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel , I can get one of those for around the $200 mark. Next above that is like $400+ which i don't really want to spend.