Sign in to follow this  
sxc_civic

my new e30 project please help

i have a e30 coupe pulled the engine out straight in to the bin now all i need is to put a rb20 in it i have the complete halfcut... i need you guys to help with engine mounts gearbox mount, and also tail shaft and wiring.. please your help will be great.. thanks

You're gonna have to make up some engine and gearbox mounts. Or possibly you can find a place to purchase them.

ok weree do i get them ? or how to make them ? i need more info .thanks

Use google or learn to weld. I suggest google.

i know how to weld i need the measurments ... and info on what tail shaft and how diff is the wiring. thanks also cant find info on google i wouldidnt ask you if i had the info infront of me

You just need to sit the engine in there where you want it and then you can take measurements and make templates to make your own mounts. Once its sitting in there you can measure how much shorter / long the drive shaft needs to be and take it to a driveshaft shop and you can get them to shorten / lengthen it and put the nissan flange on it.

You need to find wiring diagrams of your e30, and the car that your new engine came from, you can then play connect the dots with the wires.

Here are some E30 wiring diagrams: http://www.armchair.mb.ca/~dave/BMW/e30/

Not many people have done this swap, so you are pretty much on your own to figure it out.