Sign in to follow this  
ssbmw

Anybody looking for a tidy NZ new 540is?

Hi there,

I did not put this under the 'for sale' section as this is not locked in 'for sale' yet and I don't currently have photos.

However, I thought I'd give you guys a heads-up.

I know of a NZ new, Hell red, 540is with black leather (obviously 6-speed manual) that is going to be for sale very shortly. As you may know, 1 of around 10-15 NZ 540is's.

The vehicle has a complete BMW dealership history and sits on Style 5's. It has clocked up around 220-230 kms. In Hell red, it is a striking looking car.

The owner has presented a price expectation that appears compelling. I am not going to type in that price as I need to have the price confirmed and I am acting on behalf of the owner's friend who is in the car game.

The owner's friend contacted me to see if I was interested, or knew people who are interested.

As soon as I have confirmation of the price, and have photos, I will add in the 'For sale' section. However, in the interim, if you are interested, get in touch with me by sending a personal message or zap me a phone number and I will phone you or message you with contact details.

Regards,

SS

Edited by ssbmw

Would love to see some pics of the car...even if he doesn't decide to sell.

Cheers,

Ian

Would love to see some pics of the car...even if he doesn't decide to sell.

Cheers,

Ian

same :)