Sign in to follow this  
dave

Its JDM Yo!

those DTM's would look mad on the thirty!

Man i'm so gonna be me one of those.. and if theres not enough room in the actual car.. i'll be able to stick a seat on that front liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip and have my mates sit on there.

:thumbsdown:

B) The cars pictured above are usually driven by ultra right wing nationalist japanese.

People in more modern tricked out rides are regular folk. But those in retros are pretty big assholes. But it's a whole load of fun to look at..

when i was in japan i saw maybe one or two of these and quite a few of those vans with the GIANT kits and wings but what i saw the most of and was puzzled by was the amount of young japanese people with tricked out Dihatzu Move's , shudderd each time i saw one

Those tips, those tips!!!

No engine response at all, but what about the torque gains :lol:

B) Yeah, those Daihatsu's are what we call "K" cars. Engine less than 1.0 Lt. Road tax, air tax, w.o.f tax etc are all way cheaper than regular cars. So poor young people in Japan do the most they can with these ugly ass cars.

A 1991 model E36 318i could be bought for less 500 bucks here, but the tax would make it too expensive for younger people.