Sign in to follow this  
s.o.s.nz

SOLD :E36 Evo M3 1998

pm me if other offers wont go through. I can get cash anytime as long as the bank is open.

where are you located ?

Im in Chch near AMI stadium, I will only be accepting $15,000, no offers sorry

ah, never mind then, I didnt realized you are in chc. I'm in akl, would be too much hassle to do it over a short notice.

I am 2 streets over from AMI , Never seen you around I must be driving blind. I have a good mind to go to TH and tell them they are a pack of wankers for offering 10k as a trade in.

I am 2 streets over from AMI , Never seen you around I must be driving blind. I have a good mind to go to TH and tell them they are a pack of wankers for offering 10k as a trade in.

Yea you shouldve seen me at some stage, I used to work down Talfourd place!

But as I said, I dont drive it a huge amount, a-b, thats me

And as far as Team Hutchison go, I will be boycotting any future business with them and suggesting anyone else do the same, f**ken useless, rude, ignorant and basically just plain dumb.

I have a good mind to go to TH and tell them they are a pack of wankers for offering 10k as a trade in.

How do you think car yards make their money?

And as far as Team Hutchison go, I will be boycotting any future business with them and suggesting anyone else do the same, f**ken useless, rude, ignorant and basically just plain dumb.

Thats what happens when you take a BMW to a Ford dealership!

Good result in the end. The buyer got one hell of a deal. I just hope they got it checked out in that short space of time it took to sell...

How do you think car yards make their money?

Thats what happens when you take a BMW to a Ford dealership!

Good result in the end. The buyer got one hell of a deal. I just hope they got it checked out in that short space of time it took to sell...

Erm, Im not even going to bother commenting on this actually...

Goodbye

Edited by s.o.s.nz

3 Series has valid points.

I disagree, hence why I had the option with a different yard for $15,000 trade...

Seth at TH Ford said he spent a whole morning researching the value of my M3... and came back with $10,000, wow, where exactly did he do his research?

Edited by s.o.s.nz

Cheers for the M3! Kev is very pleased.

Most welcome, Im really glad it sold locally, and I know he will not be dissapointed, its a weapon once you get used to the gearing etc

I disagree, hence why I had the option with a different yard for $15,000 trade...

Seth at TH Ford said he spent a whole morning researching the value of my M3... and came back with $10,000, wow, where exactly did he do his research?

Goodbye

LOLJK, I'll comment.

This is the very reason you get quotes from multiple places if you want the best deal for anything. I'm not knocking the choice you have made, just the unnecessary comments you're making. No need to slag some business off because they didn't value your car as much as another when they have no oppertunity to comment back. You got the best deal you could for the timeframe you had to make a deal, just leave it at that.

GL with the E46.

Goodbye

LOLJK, I'll comment.

This is the very reason you get quotes from multiple places if you want the best deal for anything. I'm not knocking the choice you have made, just the unnecessary comments you're making. No need to slag some business off because they didn't value your car as much as another when they have no oppertunity to comment back. You got the best deal you could for the timeframe you had to make a deal, just leave it at that.

GL with the E46.

My comments are opinions, and it wasnt just the quote, is this a forum, where people voice there views on certain subjects?

f**k I think i must be lost

Car sold, i'm happy, and I wont change my opinion of THF

Thanks and have a good day

Edited by s.o.s.nz

OK, car is sold. Buyer and seller are happy.

CLOSED.